Fargo's room 2014!

KeroRocks

Feb 20, 2013
Massachusetts
Parrots
Sheldon-M- GCC |
Cooper -F--Yellow sided GCC | Dori -F- Blue Quaker | Marley -M- Sun Conure | Kero -M- Hahn's Macaw | Sam-M- CAG
|Yara -F- RFM | Boo -F- Red Rump parakeet
I have a spare room off my living room. Right now it has 3 55 gallon fish tanks in it. As soon as the weather gets better the fish are going back out into the pond and I'm moving all my bird cages and stands into this room. It's attached to my livingroom so I have a full view of it all the time.
The room is probably 7 feet wide by 12 feet long. It gets a little bit colder than the rest of the house in the winter (there aren't any heat vents in that area) so I will need to purchase a heater for the winter time but it has an entire row of windows along the long side opposite the living room.
I want to put an aviary right outside one of the windows - it leads onto my deck. So I can open a window and they can go right outside into the aviary.

I recently got that giant net (it was given to me) that Fargo has. I can't wait to start creating this room... if it wasn't 15 degrees outside I'd have those fish in the pond already! I'm tempted to move the tanks elsewhere in the house so I can start it now.

Blancaej

Apr 5, 2013
Middlebury, VT
Parrots
CAG Quincy - BD 3/27/00. Gotcha 6/00 ~ GW Macaw Savannah - BD 6/21/93. Gotcha 4/13 ~ B&G Macaw Coqui - BD 9/3/03. Gotcha 10/13 ~ Blue Crown Conure Sidney - BD Unknown Approx 5 Years Old. Gotcha 6/15/
OP
tab_xo

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fargo- Blue and Gold Macaw
I want to put an aviary right outside one of the windows - it leads onto my deck. So I can open a window and they can go right outside into the aviary.

Good luck !!! That sounds like it will be a great bird room! :D Decorating is always the fun part ;)

That is going to be my idea for my little house, i asked dad if he could build just a little aviary off the side so Fargo can sit out in the sun when he wants to!! :)

OP
tab_xo

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fargo- Blue and Gold Macaw
how much is rent??? :D lucky Fargo!!

Hahahahahha ;)

He does pay his rent when you think about it!!

He won 100 dollars, then 50 dollars, then 250 dollars, then 20 dollars, then 90 dollars...

So 510 dollars?

Divide that byyyyy 17 months..

He pays 30 dollars a month!!!! ;) HAHAHA

DallyTsuka

Mar 19, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Parrots
Dallas and Tsukasa (Cockatiels)
Mango and Munchlax (Peach Faced Lovebirds)
geeez, all of that for $30 a month??? he's definitely living the life!

Most Reactions

Latest posts