Favorite TV Show Coming to an End

kicksnj

Jan 1, 2012
New Jersey
Parrots
2 Sun Conures, 1 Turquoise GCC, 1 Normal Cockatiel, 1 Lutino Cockatiel
I just read that one of my favorite TV shows is coming to its final end soon. Fox's "HOUSE" is not going to renew anymore seasons. After 8 seasons the writers and producers said the show is done. :-(

lene1949

Sep 26, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
Parrots
Cory: Short billed Corella -
Echo: Galah -
Max: Alexandrine -
Skye: Yellow Sided conure -
Luka: Green Cheek Conure -
RIP Shrek: Quaker
I just read that one of my favorite TV shows is coming to its final end soon. Fox's "HOUSE" is not going to renew anymore seasons. After 8 seasons the writers and producers said the show is done. :-(

Haven't heard of it.. Maybe because I'm in Australia... Is it about birds, or other animals?

Remy

Jul 13, 2011
California
Parrots
Darcy (Golden-Collared Macaw), Puck (Caique - RIP)
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D:

roxynoodle

Dec 1, 2011
I've known this was it's last season for almost a year now, and I'm upset about it, too. There are very few TV shows I like, and being sick, I watch more TV now than I ever have. I'm still upset about Law and Order, lol! That was the only show I watched during it's 20 year run every week.

I need shows that stimulate me to think and House was one. I don't like reality shows and I don't like sitcoms.

merlinsmom13

Jul 27, 2010
Beckley, WV
Parrots
Merlin a Red Crowned Amazon
Weird, I thought it ended last year. I guess I've missed a season. I mean House pi$$ed everyone off & the last segment showed him on a beach somewhere. Did anyone see that? Will be looking for this season, in the tv guide.

roxynoodle

Dec 1, 2011
Weird, I thought it ended last year. I guess I've missed a season. I mean House pi$$ed everyone off & the last segment showed him on a beach somewhere. Did anyone see that? Will be looking for this season, in the tv guide.

At the end of last season, House drove through Cuddy's house and then ran off to some beach. Then he ended up in jail for it. Foreman convinced them to give him parole and to let him out with an ankle bracelet to monitor where he was all the time. He recently got to take off the monitor. He has 2 new team members this year and Foreman heads the hospital in Cuddy's place. I won't tell you more than that so you can watch it. It's still on Fox on Monday nights, and reruns air on USA and I think A&E?

Helitorian

Dec 15, 2011
Nebraska
Parrots
RIP Constantine: Jenday Conure
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I love that show! It's always on in the background as I do other things and Con likes it as well. That was the only non-documentary/animal show that I watched. :(

Most Reactions