Feather Tether Warning

NicoleN

Jan 15, 2007
Media
Michigan
Parrots
Sisqo & GiGi-DYH & BF Amazons

Snow & Blue-Budgies
Thanks Tracy. I'm going to go with the medium. Since he got sick last month, his weight has been steadily increasing each time he's had a vet visit, so I'm sure he will only be getting bigger.

OP
Tracy842

Tracy842

Super Moderator
Jan 12, 2007
Media
Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Popsicle the Senegal Parrot &
Pepsi the Mealy Amazon
Yeah he's light for a DYH but at least he's not over weight which is common with Amazons. He'll probably be at a good weight when you get the harness. Pepsi was at 570 at her first vet she looks like she has lost a bit but she is standing taller and being much more active so hopefully its a good thing!

The harness is great Sisqo will love getting some fresh air and sunshine when it warms up.

NicoleN

Jan 15, 2007
Media
Michigan
Parrots
Sisqo & GiGi-DYH & BF Amazons

Snow & Blue-Budgies
Last time I got his wings clipped, the guy told me that he was a little underweight and that I should feed him Taco Bell to fatten him up, because that's what his brother feeds his Mealy Amazon. He was completely serious too. That's the last time I'll go there.

How long did it take for your harness to arrive?

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Mine was with me within the week, and I got mine from the US and I'm way over in the UK.

I got the medium for Kito and I've had him in it already so yeah to much is better than not enough. :D

OP
Tracy842

Tracy842

Super Moderator
Jan 12, 2007
Media
Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Popsicle the Senegal Parrot &
Pepsi the Mealy Amazon
My harness took about 2 weeks to get here. But feeding him Taco Bell that guy has something wrong with him. There are so many stupid people.

Most Reactions

Latest posts