Feeding

chellner

May 7, 2015
Usa
:green:Hi just a quick question. Is it better to feed the Amazon pellets in the morning and feed them fruit and vegs in the afternoon.Or vegs and fruit in the morning and pellets in the afternoon.

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
I saw you had created this exact same thread twice (in the Amazon section and in the Macaw section). I deleted one of them and moved it into this section (General Healthcare), as cross posting/double posting is not against forum rules. :)

IMO you should feed however it's easier for you. Doesn't make much of a difference what time they get their fruits and veggies, as long as they eat them when you offer them. :)

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
.... I deleted one of them and moved it into this section (General Healthcare), as cross posting/double posting is not against forum rules. :)

BAHAHAHAHA! I made a wee little boo-boo here. Always good to be able to laugh at yourself, right? :D

I'm sure ya'll caught my little mistake. :09:

Piasa

Jan 12, 2016
USA Nomad
Parrots
Beau 20 year old male Green Cheek || Jimmy Bullet 17 year old female white cap pionus parrot
I tend to feed the least favorite foods first in the morning when the birds are hungriest. Favorites come out later :)

Most Reactions