Finally

gracebowen

Jan 14, 2015
San Antonio
Parrots
Cora lovebird
Sky parakeet
.I have a toy I bought Jet the day he came home. It has been mostly ignored. I came home yesterday to find pieces of it all over the bottom of his cage.

Ace is playing more too. After Jet plays with a toy for a few days Ace stArts to play with it.

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
I'm glad to hear Jet is opening up more. Fun to see when they finally start playing with a toy that you thought they weren't interested in. Sometimes this happens with my guys too :).

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
More great progress! It is so exciting to find those toys in pieces on the bottom of the cage for the first time:)

Puck

Mar 8, 2015
Only in the parrot world is "I came home to find a toy in pieces on the floor" a good thing! :18:

OP
G

gracebowen

Jan 14, 2015
San Antonio
Parrots
Cora lovebird
Sky parakeet
Puck. Lol. It's also cute how Ace only does what Jet does.
Another example is the rope perch I put up weeks ago. Ace is really using it for the first time today.

It was a dog rope ball that I cut to unwind then tied back together. It goes from their cages to where I sit.

Most Reactions