Final Update on my injured budgie! And other things.

Alicia Garcia

Aug 11, 2023
Parrots
Budgies
Hello everyone! Super sorry this update came in late! School has been keeping me busy and junior year is really doing a number on me, heh- But a few weeks ago, or last month, my female budgie Sage's foot was accidentally injured by me (still feel bad) and I completely forgot to update how she has been doing so I'm doing it now- She has fully healed and had proceeded to go back to her normal behavior (playing, chirping, etc.) She steps up and plays with her partner all the time (I wish I could show a photo and video but I don't know how lol, still sorta new to these forums lol) but now they're TOO playful (which I don't mind) and they fall to the bottom of their cage from it. Any tips to keep them from falling for playing too hard?

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
sorry we didn't get back to you but budgies are budgies....just be there for them when they need it.

Most Reactions