Fingers crossed

Colorguarder08

Banned
Banned
Mar 8, 2010
Washington State
Parrots
Riley-white faced grey cockatiel (hatch date 6-28-2014) RIP Halloween-pied cockatiel
So I was on craigslist as always looking to see whats there and there is a four month old quaker parrot for sale with its cage,toys, "several bags of food", and treats for $150 but we agreed on a lower price as I will be spending a minimum of an hour one way just to get the bird as I'm not going to just meet them half way because I want to see the bird and make sure I can atleast take it out of its cage and handle it. All thats left to do is get premission from my dad to get it then if he says yes wait til payday next wednesday

Bobby34231

Jun 25, 2010
Media
Albums
Sarasota,Florida
Parrots
Quincy - Blue Throated Macaw, Skittles and Dusty - Rose Breasted Too's,
Joey - Yellow Crown Amazon, Ashley - CAG
Good Luck CG! keep us posted how that turns out :)

OP
Colorguarder08

Colorguarder08

Banned
Banned
Mar 8, 2010
Washington State
Parrots
Riley-white faced grey cockatiel (hatch date 6-28-2014) RIP Halloween-pied cockatiel
Of coruse I'll definately keep you guyes posted.

azelea

Aug 6, 2010
Media
Phoenix, AZ
Parrots
Senegal, Red belly, Bronze wing Pionus
don't worry the right bird will come along someday for you.... just remember they live for a long time so maybe you will find a teenage bird when you get older? or even then you will be ready to find your perfect baby. :red1:

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
I waited 35 years for a bird,
229.gif
believe me it's worth wait

Hopefully you will get one much sooner !!!!!!!!

Things happen for a reason, we do not always understand but have to accept

HRH Di

Jan 9, 2010
Media
McKinney, TX
Parrots
Max - Alexandrine, Jade - Red-Front Macaw, Ruby - CAG
Sorry that this fell through. It'll all work out when the time is right. In the mean time, learn more and get even more prepared.

Spiritbird

Banned
Banned
Aug 20, 2009
Media
A lesson in patience which you will need bucket loads of with a bird. You could volunteer for a rescue org. and get your bird fix so to speak.

Most Reactions