First walk outside :) pics

SilverSage

Sep 14, 2013
Columbus, GA
Parrots
Eclectus, CAG, BH Pionus, MaximilianÒ€ℒs Pionus, Quakers, Indian Ringnecks, Green Cheeked Conures, Black Capped Conures, Cockatiels, Lovebirds, Budgies, Canaries, Diamond Doves, Zebra Finches, Society F
Sylvester started his harness training yesterday. he wore it in the house for a little while and then we went outside in the yard to experience the grass and sunshine :) of course Whiskey, my cat, seeing that someone else was getting attention, decided he was being neglected.

ZephyrFly

Sep 21, 2014
UK
Parrots
Pazu - Green Cheek Conure - Hatch Date ~27 September 2014~
What size harness has he got?
He looks so pleased with his outing :)

Puck

Mar 8, 2015
That's awesome! I am so looking forward to the day that my Quaker trusts me enough to let me get the harness on!

OP
SilverSage

SilverSage

Sep 14, 2013
Columbus, GA
Parrots
Eclectus, CAG, BH Pionus, MaximilianÒ€ℒs Pionus, Quakers, Indian Ringnecks, Green Cheeked Conures, Black Capped Conures, Cockatiels, Lovebirds, Budgies, Canaries, Diamond Doves, Zebra Finches, Society F
Dino, no I think you are looking at a wood shaving, Whiskey actually doesn't bring us gifts other than snuggles... He may start one day but I think our strict "no chasing no staring" rule in the house may deter him from hunting.

Zephyrfly, I don't remember the size per say but it is the aviator harness in the size suggested for IRNs, GCCs, cockatiels, etc. there is a size chart on the Parrot University web site where they sell them.

Puck, it takes a lot once the birds are older, which is why this little guy and his siblings started at 6 weeks old. Makes it a lot easier on the new families :)

95talongirl

Jul 24, 2012
IL
Parrots
Blue Front Amazon, Mopar
Hawkhead Parrot, Maverick
My word, what an adorable little cockatiel! :D

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Dani, Sylvester is precious, those photos have me grinning from ear to ear! What a little sweetie! Thanks for sharing.

Whiskey is a very handsome kitty!

OP
SilverSage

SilverSage

Sep 14, 2013
Columbus, GA
Parrots
Thanks! Whiskey is a little rascal but he is smart enough to leave my birds alone (it helps that we never EVER trust him with them alone). Sylvester is such a sweaty; so human oriented, he has never reached the end of the leash so he doesn't know it restrains him, because wherever I am he is trying to get to me. I will have to pick out just the right family for him who will love him as much as he loves them.

Most Reactions

Latest posts