Fostering Valentino RFM

noblemacaw

Sep 23, 2011
Parrots
Valentino - Red Fronted Macaw - Hatched August 12, 2012
It has been awhile since I have posted to the site. Things have been very busy with working a seasonal retail job, looking for full time work, interviewing for jobs locally and out of state and going though my belongings and packing up what I will keep, donating what I need to rid of and selling large pieces of furniture and antiques.

I have a really good shot with a position two states away from where I live. Since I do not have a lot of help with relocating I want the transition to be as less stressful for Valentino as I can make it. If I move out of state I will need to move to the new state which will involve finding housing that will allow Valentino then moving my stuff to the new place along with Valentino.

Since this could happen pretty quickly (I interviewed for a job in Indiana last week) I have thought pretty long and hard of how I would actually transfer Valentino and myself for such a move. I will have to set up first then bring over Valentino.

I need to have someone I trust foster him for a bit until I can get him and his 210 pound cage to the new location. I am in the twin cities Minnesota on the St. Paul side of the cities. Also I have 4 months left in my home and if I do not find a stable job in which to support myself I will have to either foster Valentino until I get on my feet or rehome him.

I have been aggressively looking for work for the past year. I need all the prayers and positive thoughts that everything will come together and I will be alright. The sooner the better I am able to support myself and for things to come together will help my stress levels at this time.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Rebecca, I am sending you prayers and positive thoughts as well. I hope you are able to find someone to foster Valentino for you until you can get settled...and good luck on getting the job!

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
It's good to hear from you! I wish you the very best with your move and I hope you find a wonderful job and an excellent place to foster Valentino until he can move into his new home with you. The two of you belong together, I just know this will work out for both of you.

Most Reactions

Latest posts