Marion, AR
Parrots
TAG - Cody
So far so good....LOL

117.jpg

Wulfgeist

Feb 1, 2012
Winchester area, VA
My cats were curious about Jasper when I brought him home but they've lived with a bird since they came to live with me. They are interested but not obsessed. I've held Charlie up to Jasper and Jasper seemed like he was going to try to make friends until Charlie's whiskers tickled his face, now he doesn't like them for that reason lol. Charlie's biggest interest is Jasper's cage, he can't resist jumping up into it when he can.

I'm sure you know but even even the most trusted relationship can go bad in a heartbeat. Keep a good eye on them when they have any sort of contact.

OP
Chrisja77

Chrisja77

Mar 14, 2012
Marion, AR
Parrots
TAG - Cody
The dogs are more what I'm worried about...we have a mini schnauzer and a pappi-jack that get on the rough side when they are playing. We DON'T leave Cody unattended when any of the pets are around for sure just to be safe! We keep telling them "family, not food".

roxynoodle

Dec 1, 2011
My cat is calico, too. They look a lot a like. My cat is sort of friends with my birds, but she is so predatory I can't trust her to be out when the birds are. Every day the cat and amazon play "let's terrorize the heck out of each other" for fun. At least with the Grey, the cat and her just kiss each other and then the cat leaves her cage. The cat and conure have a mix of let's kill each other and let's rub our faces on each other.

Most Reactions