G'day from Down Under

Typhoon

Jan 17, 2014
Parrots
Typhoon; green cheek conure
Hello there! My girlfriend and I just purchased our first bird; a green-cheek conure named Typhoon. He's a little under three months old and doing rather well so far, loving on his fruit, veggies and cage. Seems like his favorite toy is one of my hairties that we can play "tug" with before he starts shaking it around like an excited puppy. He's adorable and we're completely in love with him.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Hello and welcome! What a great name for a green cheek!
I'd love to see pictures of your little guy:)

OP
T

Typhoon

Jan 17, 2014
Parrots
Typhoon; green cheek conure
1535451_653176634721465_431763071_n.jpg

There's little Ty-Ty :)

Mike17

Aug 12, 2013
Media
Albums
Outback Western Australia
Parrots
Alex- Eclectus, Ariel- whiteface, Junior- pied, Custard-lutino, Ziggy- pearl cockatiels, Kermit- Princess parrot, Jade- Plumhead parrot, George- budgie, Coco- Rainbow lorikeet, Corey-Little Corella.
G'day, Typhoon, welcome to the forum. Where in Oz are you?

Betrisher

Jun 3, 2013
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Parrots
Dominic: Galah(RIP: 1981-2018); The Lovies: Four Blue Masked Lovebirds; Barney and Madge (The Beaks): Alexandrines; Miss Rosetta Stone: Little Corella
G'day Typhoon! Yeah, where in Oz are you? I'm in Newcastle, NSW. I love your little green baby - something about green parrots is just right! :)

Most Reactions