Guess What!

OP
jaimmorr

jaimmorr

Jul 21, 2011
USA
Parrots
Ricco - Goffin's Cockatoo
Yep, my Stepmom (and Mom), owns a pitbull, an Old English Bulldog (that I HATE, she's evil and deserves to be euthanized and I don't say that lightly), a couple of boxers, 2 B&G's, a CAG, a Sennie and a U2.

That's inside the house :eek:

They also have 2 horses, a donkey, a number of chickens and some Pygmy Goats.

WOW :eek: I am jealous!!! Well, I'm jealous of the horses, donkey, chickens, and GOATS!!! Goats are my 2nd favorite animal! Lol. Not sure why, honestly, but every goat I have ever met LOVES me.

KatherineI

Mar 27, 2012
Media
Seattle, WA
Parrots
Loki (GCC) Sugar (Goffins)
WOW :eek: I am jealous!!! Well, I'm jealous of the horses, donkey, chickens, and GOATS!!! Goats are my 2nd favorite animal! Lol. Not sure why, honestly, but every goat I have ever met LOVES me.

I once slept with a baby goat for a few weeks. And no, not outside in the barn either!

They live in Maine and one of our Nubian goats gave birth to a baby on the first day of Spring. In March. In Maine. It was still snowing! The mama was refusing to feed the baby, rejecting her completely, whatever we tried. So finally, we had to bring her inside the house for bottle feeding and the warmth. I forget exactly ho it happened, I think it was because she was really lonely and she wasn't warming up, I ended up bringing that pathetic little thing into my room and under my 8 million blankets (okay, more like 4, but still) to keep her company and warm. I woke up and fed her every 4 hours, so a feeding before bed, a feeding around 2am and another feeding around 6 when I got up for school. We did that for about 3-4 weeks before one of the other Nubian's gave birth and was willing to have a 3rd. Her name was Hanako, which means Flower in Japanese.

luvmytooo

Dec 22, 2011
New York
Parrots
*Yoshi* Goffins Cockatoo
* Rosie*Rose Breasted Galah
*Stella*Hyacinth Macaw
*Baby*Catalina Macaw

*Multiple Parakeets*
Yep, my Stepmom (and Mom), owns a pitbull, an Old English Bulldog (that I HATE, she's evil and deserves to be euthanized and I don't say that lightly), a couple of boxers, 2 B&G's, a CAG, a Sennie and a U2.

Oh , get pictures of Pygmy Goats ? paaaa lease :)
:white1::white1: :p

KatherineI

Mar 27, 2012
Media
Seattle, WA
Parrots
Loki (GCC) Sugar (Goffins)

Oh , get pictures of Pygmy Goats ? paaaa lease :)
:white1::white1: :p

If I lived there I would. I'm clear across the country and she's horrible about taking pictures when I ask.

Most Reactions

Latest posts