Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
I love Say Yes to the Dress! Also forgot about Four Weddings, which I am addicted to!

Taw5106

Mar 27, 2014
Texas
Parrots
Buddy - Red Crowned Amazon (27 yo)
Venus - Solomon Island Eclectus (4 yo)
Buzz CAG (2 yo)
Sam - Cockatiel 1997 - 2004
Tweety - Budgie 1984 - 1987
Sweety - Budgie 1985 - 1986
I really love the shows on ID channel. Deadly Women, Web of Lies, Fear Thy Neighbor, How not to kill your husband, etc. Guilty!! (Of watching those shows that is) ;).

I also like jail/prison and ghost shows. One of my favorites is Fatal Attractions where people accidentally get killed by their exotic animals. Don't worry, I also like nice shows like Little House on the Prarie, Brady Bunch, and Bonanza :).

Ummmm, I LOVE ID!!!! All the shows you watch I watch. My first show I watched on ID was Wives With Knives, and it just so happened the first episode I watched, the wife grabbed a butcher block of knives, chased her husband throwing them! Yes I laughed, he lived, I just didn't expect to see a wife actually running and throwing knives.

I DVR Zoo, The Strain, Walking Dead, Fear The Walking Dead, Code Black, Chicago Fire, Chicago PD, Chicago ER, Ballers, Cry Wolf, Catfish, Hard Knocks, and some old favorites, I Love Lucy, Martin, Little House On The Prairie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Latest posts