2 Bolivian Green Wings-ReaRea & Miri,
2 Yellow Naped 'Zons- Shiloh & Halo,
Hahn's Macaw-Kalani
That is hilarious!!! My GW's would kill me if I tried to put that on them

noblemacaw

Sep 23, 2011
Parrots
Valentino - Red Fronted Macaw - Hatched August 12, 2012
How freakin' adorable is that? The blue and gold in a hoodie! Not sure if Valentino could accept being dressed up. He does not like to be covered. Every parrot I ever had use to love to ly on my chest and be covered with a blanket to snuggle. When I do that with Valentino he growls that macaw rawer and fights to get out. *sigh*. He likes to stand on my chest and shove himself up against my face for snuggles. Weird parrot.

For now I have halted harness training also. This is because it is still SNOWING here and it way too cold and wet to take him outside. Once I get the harness on him I want to take him straight outside to reward him for letting me put it on. I don't think he would be afraid of outside because his breeder use to take him outdoors to the flight with his sisters for a few hours every day.

Are you going to get little outfits for Fargo? I have this coffee table book where this woman had all these kinds of parrots and use to make felt costumes for them and take pictures of them acting out scenes. Like Sonny and Char, Liberatchi?, M*A*S*H, and other shows and plays. That book is one of my favorites. She dressed up small birds to large macaws and cockatoos.

OP
tab_xo

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fargo- Blue and Gold Macaw
Blancaej-
I was actually thinking if you could somehow disguise the harness in the hoodie, somehow, it might be difficult, but then Fargo wouldnt recognise the harness, so he would be putting his head through 2 loops at once.. i dont know :(

Karigan its the aviator harness!

ruffledfeathers-
I actually liked the designs for the little birdies!! There were only i think 6 to choose from for the big guys, and they are all bright colours, which i didnt think would suit fargo because the colours would all clash :(

Noblemacaw, poor valentino doesnt like being wrapped up! naww haha you could always just try with the hoodie, he might enjoy it!

Oh i want to get fargo the little tuxedo and top hat hahahaha

and now for pictures????

Whereeeessss Fargo

There he is! haha

Does this hoodie make me look fat?

He flies, and climbs around with it on

gemini84

Oct 27, 2012
north qld, Australia
Parrots
alexandrines : Oxy, Bruno, prince (was princess)
fargo is just wayyyyyyyyyyyy to cute. i never thought i could imagine saying this about a bird, but he really looks good in that hoody (he always looks amazing, but the hoody suits him)

Parrotdise

Mar 14, 2013
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot, Sam, Double Yellow Headed Amazon, Sierra & Black Headed Caique, Daisy Jane
Lol those are some great pics! I can't believe lets you do that awww he loves you so much =) btw He looks so happy in that last pic

Chesphoto

Feb 10, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
Parrots
Skittles - scarlet macaw
I have to admit, I have a little shih tzu that my daughter loves to dress up and then I get embarrassed to take on a walk... but Fargo looks so cool in his hoodie.

I love the relationship that the two of you have. It is something very special and something to cherish.

Thanks for all the photos and videos.

Cami

Mar 24, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Parrots
9 1/2 yr old B&G, Spencer. 15 1/2 yr old Indian Ringneck, Edmund.
I can see him in the last pic sayin', "you wanna piece of this?" Hahaa! Too fricken CUTE!!!!;)

OP
tab_xo

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Hahaha Well i chose the more manly hoodie so he wasnt embarrassed ;)

Hehe I am sure he is thinking- ladies.. form a line :09: :54:

I got it from flightquarters - avian fashion.. in america! :D

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
Thanks for the pics of it off! I sew, so this weekend, I'm going to try and duplicate one for Kiwi out of some flannel remnants. I'm not sure how receptive he will be, so I don't want to buy one to find out he won't tolerate it. He does like the fabric "hut" I made him, and he's towel trained, so just maybe he will wear a little sweatshirt :) Fargo seems like a very well trained bird to just let you put that on without resistance!

OP
tab_xo

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Dakota- they do make them for love birds! LOL :D

Kiwibird- No problem, if you need a picture of a different angle or section of it, just let me know!
Well Fargo loves blankets, so i think if Kiwi is towel trained he will like it, he knows what it feels like to be wrapped up!

Thank you! He is a very good boy :)

plax

Banned
Banned
Jun 29, 2012
United States
Parrots
'Jack' (Blue & Gold),
'Maynard' (Military),
'Zaffer' (Hyacinth),
'Salsa' (Green-wing)
Love the Fargo hoodie pics, Tab :D. You have one supercute, unique bird!

mrgoogls

May 6, 2012
Parrots
1 male Quaker-Cooper
oh my god, that is so funny! looks great! where did u get it?

Most Reactions

Latest posts