Happy Birthday Cookie!!!

WeasleyLover

Banned
Banned
Aug 22, 2012
Florida
Parrots
Peatree the pineapple green cheek conure, and Weasley, Hermione, Bellatrix, and Jacob the parakeets.
Happy Birthday Cookie!
She is adorable!

OP
ConureCrazy

ConureCrazy

Jun 13, 2012
Media
California
Parrots
Senegal: Oliver ~~
Yellow-Sided GCC's: Bella and Zora ~~
R.I.P Tweeters the Cockatiel<3
omg hedgehogs?? arent they super spikey, but so cute haha :p
awww sorry to hear about tweeters :(

Hedghogs are spikey, but only if you pet one the wrong way their quills grow. Now porcupines, they inject the quilts in your flesh like barbed wire! :eek:

And thanks. But it's okay. :D

Wulfgeist

Feb 1, 2012
Winchester area, VA
Happy Birthday Cookie! She is a pretty girl.

I totally know what you mean about the balls. I have those for mine but they also love ping pong balls. The apartment I was in was all hardwood floors so between that and playing with them in the bathtub...

When it came time to move I found out why I had to keep buying ping pong balls..I can't tell you how many I found under bookcases, under the fishtank stand, behind the fridge, etc..

OP
ConureCrazy

ConureCrazy

Jun 13, 2012
Media
California
Parrots
LOL!!! Cookie needs toys that either have feathers :eek::eek::eek: or make noise. Since I've gotten the fids I haven't given her any feather toys. :eek:

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fargo- Blue and Gold Macaw

Hedghogs are spikey, but only if you pet one the wrong way their quills grow. Now porcupines, they inject the quilts in your flesh like barbed wire! :eek:

ok so... porcupines are the same as what we have as echidnas? I have never seen an echidna (although I did play one in my grade 1 play ;) ), but im pretty sure they are super spikey :p

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012

ok so... porcupines are the same as what we have as echidnas? I have never seen an echidna (although I did play one in my grade 1 play ;) ), but im pretty sure they are super spikey :p

How are porcupines different from hedgehogs and echidnas

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
thanks wendy ! i did not know they were so different, just thought they all had spikes on their back :eek: haha

No problem. :)

I knew the difference between hedgehogs and porcupines, but the only thing I knew about the echidnas was...well...that the male's reproductive organ is quite freaky and grotesque. :54: :eek:

OP
ConureCrazy

ConureCrazy

Jun 13, 2012
Media
California
Parrots
Thanks guys. :) And I have never heard about, or seen, an echidna. (sp?) Just looked them up and they do have... What Wendy said.... :eek: :54: Going on a hunt today to see if I can find some missing cat balls :eek: ....

OP
ConureCrazy

ConureCrazy

Jun 13, 2012
Media
California
Parrots
I found 3 so far... :p

Most Reactions