Happy Hatchdays!

Wulfgeist

Feb 1, 2012
Winchester area, VA
Jasper is 1 today and tomorrow Tico turns..6? I can't find his certificate so I guess Im going to have to take a magnifier to his band.

But Birdday Party!! They already got their presents a few days ago and I must confess I'm just a little annoyed. Every puzzle I get that squab he figures out in no time. :confused: Does anyone have any suggestions on one that might take him more than a couple hours to master??

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
Happy Birthdays/Hatchdays Jasper and Tico. :) Have a fun party. :D

Could you please let us know "which" puzzles you have tried already, so that we may attempt to figure out one that's a bit more difficult?

OP
Wulfgeist

Wulfgeist

Feb 1, 2012
Winchester area, VA
*Which* puzzles../facepalm

That would be a good idea, wouldn't it?? The thought crossed my mind but I didn't follow through.

Here they are..

Foraging Carousel 6 X 6 by Creative Foraging - FORAGING TOYS by MY SAFE BIRD STORE

Nature's Instinct Rings of Fortune - FORAGING TOYS by MY SAFE BIRD STORE

Mastermind Heart Forager by Creative Foraging - FORAGING TOYS by MY SAFE BIRD STORE

That last one he had worked out in an hour or two. Something like this might be a little more fun but she's sold out of them

Zig Zag - FORAGING TOYS by MY SAFE BIRD STORE

At least he's getting a collection of them so I can rotate them now and then to change things up.

OP
Wulfgeist

Wulfgeist

Feb 1, 2012
Winchester area, VA
I did look at them both. The tip one I think probably wouldn't challenge him too much. The spin a roo sounds good, I wonder how long it would take him to chew through it lol. I might look into that one for Yule, one way or another it will keep his beak busy!:22:

He is a smart dude. That last one I just got him that he figured out in an hour or so? The next day he found the notch in the track and started taking the cones out. :33:

Last edited:

Most Reactions