Happy Holidays from Eliza and Henry

dskidd

Dec 6, 2012
Parrots
Eliza -- Black Headed Caique
Henry -- White-Bellied Caique
Wishing all our friends (and their humans, too) here on the Parrot Forum all the very best this holiday season!

From Eliza, Henry and the guy with the food (we've forgotten his name, but we're hoping he learns from Bunsen and Beaker and gets us a nice bottle of sipping tequila plus a shoe to drink it from this Christmas...)

dskidd-albums-family-photos-picture10356-img-0758.jpg

BirdyMomma

Aug 4, 2013
Long Beach, NY
Parrots
Lilac Crowned Amazon (Bacci- Forever on my shoulder, forever in my heart.)
Yellow Collared Macaw (Loki the Monkey Bird)
Military Macaw (Wingnut)
Citron Crested Cockatoo
(Knuckles)
They are adorable!!!!

Blueridge

Sep 16, 2013
North Carolina
Parrots
Rocky - Yellow-Faced Quaker Parrot
Well that picture is adorable.

Thank you, and happy holidays to you as well kind sir.

and haha you let your birds get drunk on Christmas :dopey:

Last edited:

Pinkbirdy

Feb 26, 2013
Clifton Springs Newyork
Parrots
macaw,LS2,congo grey,2Blk Hd caiques,Hawkhead,yellowstrk lory,Blue frnt amazon,sun conure ,Yellow sided greencheek ,Goffin ,Rosebreasted Cockatoo,Greenwing Macaw,Blue and Gold Macaw,Nanday conure,Ecle
OH MY !!! :) Happy Holidays to you too!

Rora

Dec 7, 2013
Parrots
Tango ~ Sunday conure
Skitch ~ Grass parrot
Lorry ~ Grass parrot
Hamish (RIP) ~ Pineapple GCC
So cute <3 Happy holidays to them, too! :D

Jowelbg

Jun 3, 2013
Texas
Parrots
2 Black Headed Caiques - Bunsen & Beaker
Wishing all our friends (and their humans, too) here on the Parrot Forum all the very best this holiday season!

From Eliza, Henry and the guy with the food (we've forgotten his name, but we're hoping he learns from Bunsen and Beaker and gets us a nice bottle of sipping tequila plus a shoe to drink it from this Christmas...)

You've got to be the best parront ever. I mean, you've made them an entire tree full of chew toys!!

I also think this Tequila in a Shoe (patent pending) thing could be a good business plan. :-D

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
So cute! Happy Holidays from Alberta to you and your fids!

ruffledfeathers

Aug 23, 2012
Media
NJ
Parrots
Gilbert Oliver, Blue Crown Conure; Georgie, Sun Conure (2/8/01-8/8/12) RIP little girl; Percy, budgie 1993-1999. RIP Pepito-spanish timbrado canary
That is a card worthy photo! Very cute!

RockysMom

Jan 21, 2013
Michigan
Parrots
Rocky...Yellow Crown Amazon....

Smokey Congo Grey....

Shamrock Male Eclectus.......

Baby Female Congo Grey.....
Cookie.....Aztec Conure
awwww Happy Holidays

OP
dskidd

dskidd

Dec 6, 2012
Parrots
Eliza -- Black Headed Caique
Henry -- White-Bellied Caique
You've got to be the best parront ever. I mean, you've made them an entire tree full of chew toys!!

I also think this Tequila in a Shoe (patent pending) thing could be a good business plan. :-D

Thanks Joel; however as every parront knows, the entire house and everything in it is pretty much a chew toy. I've learned to keep moving at all times... ;)

I absolutely agree on the Tequila in a Shoe concept. I suspect you're on your way to massive royalty payments and wealth beyond your wildest dreams...Bunsen and Beaker will have their own luxury condos! Try not to forget about your old friends here on ParrotForums.com... :D
Derek

JadeC

Apr 27, 2013
Seattle, WA
Parrots
White bellied caique

Thanks Joel; however as every parront knows, the entire house and everything in it is pretty much a chew toy. I've learned to keep moving at all times... ;)

I absolutely agree on the Tequila in a Shoe concept. I suspect you're on your way to massive royalty payments and wealth beyond your wildest dreams...Bunsen and Beaker will have their own luxury condos! Try not to forget about your old friends here on ParrotForums.com... :D

Derek

Ya know, I was watching some bird videos on YouTube and most of the birds were just chilling, listening to their owners talk or whatever and the caiques were non-stop going nuts.. I was jus thinking to myself, "Yup, I miss those days where my bird just sat there.." Lol

Most Reactions