Happy Thanksgiving from our flock to yours!

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
The crew here at the good ship HMS Mueller wants to wish all of our ParrotForums friends, families and flocks a happy and safe Thanksgiving. You all have become a big part of life here, mine and Salty's in particular, and we want you all to know that! In this crazy year 2020 its been very important to maintain contact with friends and family by remote means, and this holiday will test and stretch that to the limits, but as the saying goes "This too shall pass". So enjoy yourselves, eat and drink responsibly, and be safe!

Don't forget to turn your bathroom scales back by 15 lbs on Wednesday at 1:00 AM for Thanksgiving!

From Al, Geri, Tinker and Salty

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon
Jonesy a Goffins 'Too who had to be rehomed :-(

And a Normal Grey Cockatiel named BB who came home with me on 5/20/2016.
Right back at'cha Al!

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
Thanks for the bathroom scales reminder!! I forget every year!

"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow.”
– Melody Beattie

Ira7

Banned
Banned
Feb 9, 2020
Coral Springs, FL
Parrots
YNA
I’m going overboard this year and might not survive all the cooking. (Doing a whole hog in La Caja China.)

Family still coming over, 15 of us total, which is still legal in Florida.

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Happy Thanksgiving Al, Geri, Salty, and Tinker!! The very best advice for a healthy and best compromised holiday.

So right about re-setting bathroom scales! The period from Thanksgiving to New Years is a continuous food-fest!

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
In the pre-dawn darkness, our local flock of turkeys came to honor HRH prior to going into hiding for the next few days... Julio provided comment from on-high and they quickly moved-off to the Pine stand North of here.

With the local flock safe, the Boats' family wishes each of you a Wonderful Thanksgiving!

With so much not to be thankful for, with easy, we have been able to quickly put together a list longer than a normal year. Point being, there are always wonderful things happening, it only requires one to STOP and take note.

Enjoy the Wonders of Thanksgiving!

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 40-year-old Patagonian Conure
Thanks, everyone. Thanksgiving blessings to us all. Parrot Forums Forever.

fiddlejen

Mar 28, 2019
Media
New England
Parrots
Sunny the Sun Conure (sept '18, gotcha 3/'19). Mr Jefferson Budgie & Mrs Calliope Budgie (albino) (nov'18 & jan'19). Summer 2021 Baby Budgies: Riker (Green); Patchouli, Keye, & Tiny (blue greywings).
Happy Thanksgiving to All!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Happy Thanksgiving to Al & everyone!
Today I give thanks for you all, and for the wisdom, laughter and happiness you have brought to my life.

thanksgiving-1.gif

Most Reactions