HAPPY NEW YEAR... 2020... from the Rickeybird!

OP
GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 40-year-old Patagonian Conure
Thank you, ladies, for a rousing finish to the celebrations, and lots of big hot green peppers to everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
ny-56.gif

I was asleep by 11 last night, I am definitely getting old.

OP
GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 40-year-old Patagonian Conure
Nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... not older... just WISER!

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
I was in bed by 7.30pm with a splitting headache, a nasty head cold and a whole herd of Patagonian nose voles for company ... no New Years festivities for this little brown duck I’m afraid :(

Rival_of_the_Rickeybird

2x Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 31, 2016
Ohio
Parrots
None. My wife has one too many. Kidding!
I was also asleep at about 11, minus the Patagonian nose beasts. I do always have a Patagonian NOISE beast, of course.
Plus the missus awakened me now and then throughout the night with some hoots and chants about the "price of heaven" or similar................... i presume, referring to putting up with her bird in order to enjoy her company.......................
Oh wait, maybe it was this, see below. Thanks, LaManukaMartina, it really is a great tune.
Anyway, she is asleep at last, and 2020 is safely chimed in.
Good night, Rickeybird, and 2019.
Rival out.
EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntIraG64ju0&t=131s"]Sing-Along "Slice of Heaven" - YouTube[/ame]

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
I’m glad you found the clip with the extra dah dah dahs at the start Rival, that’s the best version. That song has become the unofficial national anthem in NZ!

Inger

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Mar 20, 2017
Everett, WA
Parrots
Bumble - Pacific (or Celestial) Parrotlet hatched 02/19/17
Happy new year to all of you from me and Bum. Our lives are better for knowing each one of you. Hers especially!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions