Harlow today :)

Pinkbirdy

Feb 26, 2013
Clifton Springs Newyork
Parrots
macaw,LS2,congo grey,2Blk Hd caiques,Hawkhead,yellowstrk lory,Blue frnt amazon,sun conure ,Yellow sided greencheek ,Goffin ,Rosebreasted Cockatoo,Greenwing Macaw,Blue and Gold Macaw,Nanday conure,Ecle
pinkbirdy-albums-belly-picture7737-harlow-020.jpg

OP
Pinkbirdy

Pinkbirdy

Feb 26, 2013
Clifton Springs Newyork
Parrots
macaw,LS2,congo grey,2Blk Hd caiques,Hawkhead,yellowstrk lory,Blue frnt amazon,sun conure ,Yellow sided greencheek ,Goffin ,Rosebreasted Cockatoo,Greenwing Macaw,Blue and Gold Macaw,Nanday conure,Ecle

aliray

Jan 28, 2012
Rotonda West , Fla
Parrots
yellow sided green cheek conure,Chiquita Quaker parrot Sweetie Pie, African red bellied parrot Tiki, spanish timbrado canary Lucas
What a neat picture, thanks for sharing:)

locito277

May 5, 2010
Florida
Parrots
B&G (Lola), Harlequin (Mac) and Camelina (Sunny)
Harlow is a stunner!! Is she nippy at all? With the Scarlets reputation I always ask.

OP
Pinkbirdy

Pinkbirdy

Feb 26, 2013
Clifton Springs Newyork
Parrots
Harlow is a stunner!! Is she nippy at all? With the Scarlets reputation I always ask.
You know shes not nippy at all [must have the scarlets looks and Bl and golds temperment. ] So I have in my head this what all Macaws must be like or capable of being. Shes never hurt me. But I have to say I know how to read them and feel confident around them because of her .Maybe Sunny can do that for you.I was around a Scarlet that had signs all over it [watch out I bite] I could tell she wanted to see me .I asked if I could take her out [and she did step up] So its really learning everything you can about your own bird.

locito277

May 5, 2010
Florida
Parrots
B&G (Lola), Harlequin (Mac) and Camelina (Sunny)
Sunny has definitely given me more confidence around th eother birds. Ive never been petrified per se as Ive had Mac on my lap numerous times and Lola has nipped me a few times.

Parrotdise

Mar 14, 2013
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot, Sam, Double Yellow Headed Amazon, Sierra & Black Headed Caique, Daisy Jane
She looks so happy!

Most Reactions

Latest posts