• 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 402

osnyder

Sep 26, 2011
Philadelphia
Parrots
Stitch the Blue Crown Conure
Two GORGEOUS creatures! you look a little alike-- your pale blonde hair and his lovely light sky blue feathers... a perfect match :)

OP
INDI

INDI

Sep 12, 2011
Media
Port Elliot, S.A. - Australia
Parrots
INDIAN RINGNECK-Haro
&
KAKARIKI - Tiki
lol....thanks...perhaps i could also be suited to a sulpher crested cockatoo....with the spikes & all...lol

Remy

Jul 13, 2011
California
Parrots
Darcy (Golden-Collared Macaw), Puck (Caique - RIP)
I think he matches your eyes. :)

Sky blue birdie + blonde hair! Awesome!

Mamanda

Oct 17, 2011
Media
Central Oregon (Paradise!)
Parrots
Keen: female, YSGCC & Opi: male, Pied Cockatiel & Milo: male, Timneh African Grey
In that first picture, you totally look like P!nk. I'm sure you've heard that before, though? (BTW - I am a HUGE P!nk fan! I adore her! She's everything I'm not brave enough to be!)

OP
INDI

INDI

Sep 12, 2011
Media
Parrots
INDIAN RINGNECK-Haro
&
KAKARIKI - Tiki
Yeah I do Mamanda....lol....I have gotten used to it though, but they reckon we all have a doppleganger...lol...P!nk is my inspiration too...I have been to all of her concerts here in Adelaide Australia...i made sure I got up the front in the pitt, & took as many photos as I could of her...as I am a photographer, & that is what I do...I'm am not a professional though, I am self taught, done photogrphy most of my life, & I just love taking photos & class myself as a fantastic amaetuer photographer..I took about 600 of P!nk at her last concert, got about 10 really good ones...I enlarge them to poster size...lol & I have my own photos of her...
I could print one for you if you like..I dont relly just give them away..but to a loving fan I would...lol...
Haro is such a cool parrot...except for when he flew away the other day...got him back luckily....lol
Thanks
Kristy

Mamanda

Oct 17, 2011
Media
Parrots
Keen: female, YSGCC & Opi: male, Pied Cockatiel & Milo: male, Timneh African Grey
Yeah I do Mamanda....lol....I have gotten used to it though, but they reckon we all have a doppleganger...lol...P!nk is my inspiration too...I have been to all of her concerts here in Adelaide Australia...i made sure I got up the front in the pitt, & took as many photos as I could of her...as I am a photographer, & that is what I do...I'm am not a professional though, I am self taught, done photogrphy most of my life, & I just love taking photos & class myself as a fantastic amaetuer photographer..I took about 600 of P!nk at her last concert, got about 10 really good ones...I enlarge them to poster size...lol & I have my own photos of her...
I could print one for you if you like..I dont relly just give them away..but to a loving fan I would...lol...
Haro is such a cool parrot...except for when he flew away the other day...got him back luckily....lol
Thanks
Kristy
That is REALLY cool Kristy! I've never been to one of her concerts, it's a dream of mine! I think she is so amazing. I am a photographer too! I photograph people; pregnancy, newborn, family, kids, etc. I have always loved photography. :) So great to meet you on here! Another thing we have in common. :greenyellow:
EDIT: I just saw you have a bearded dragon! When I was younger I had two. I've always wanted another, but my husband has MAJOR issues with reptiles ... :39:

Last edited:
OP
INDI

INDI

Sep 12, 2011
Media
Parrots
INDIAN RINGNECK-Haro
&
KAKARIKI - Tiki
Its so cool to meet another photographer.... do pet photography, babies, children & family portraits, & now do weddings..I photographed my first wedding last month...it was a huge succcess....
My small business is called BLACKFOX PHOTOGRAPHY...I have my own facebook page called BLACKFOX PHOTOGRAPHY, With alot of my photos on there.. including my P!nk photos...i pretty much photograph anything that takes my eye though...We used to have a jungle python we got when she was a hatchling, & could fit in a toilet paper tube( the little cardboard thing)..lol unfortunately when our house burned down, she was the only thing I couldnt save...saved my 2 kids, my 2 dogs, & our kitten..& whatever photos i could pull off the wall...i yanked the frames that hard that the back stayed on the wall & i got the frame, glass & photo...we lost everything else,...my hubby was away at work at the time it happened...he worked 8 hours away, he had to fly there, & was a miner...he was 1.5.km under ground, when he was informed that he just lost his house...it was sad for us all...but we are all ok & still living 4 years later...thats the main thing...it is now just another chapter in our lives...so when my son turned 7 we got him a bearded dragon, like he always wanted....he named her Tango...
Kristy

Last edited:

Mamanda

Oct 17, 2011
Media
Parrots
Its so cool to meet another photographer.... do pet photography, babies, children & family portraits, & now do weddings..I photographed my first wedding last month...it was a huge succcess....
My small business is called BLACKFOX PHOTOGRAPHY...I have my own facebook page called BLACKFOX PHOTOGRAPHY, With alot of my photos on there.. including my P!nk photos...i pretty much photograph anything that takes my eye though...We used to have a jungle python we got when she was a hatchling, & could fit in a toilet paper tube( the little cardboard thing)..lol unfortunately when our house burned down, she was the only thing I couldnt save...saved my 2 kids, my 2 dogs, & our kitten..& whatever photos i could pull off the wall...i yanked the frames that hard that the back stayed on the wall & i got the frame, glass & photo...we lost everything else,...my hubby was away at work at the time it happened...he worked 8 hours away, he had to fly there, & was a miner...he was 1.5.km under ground, when he was informed that he just lost his house...it was sad for us all...but we are all ok & still living 4 years later...thats the main thing...it is now just another chapter in our lives...so when my son turned 7 we got him a bearded dragon, like he always wanted....he named her Tango...
Kristy
That is very cool! I checked out your page and you have some really great shots! Good luck with growing your business! I also did my first two weddings recently. They turned out great, but very stressful for me! I haven't loaded any of the photos onto my page on FB yet, but I do have other sessions if you care to look. I haven't updated it since around May :08: Again - awesome meeting you!
Here is my FB link ... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Amanda-Marie-Photography/151932297853?ref=mf

Most Reactions