Hatch DAY! Picture.

Meldara

Feb 17, 2014
Arkansas
Parrots
Two green cheek conures Fruitloop and Hedwig and two budgies Baka and Pocky.
May i present thing one and thing two and one of their proud mama's Hotrod.

http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a612/Meldara/babies1_zps858178b3.png?t=1405521273

Ill post all the hatchling pictures in this thread as they happen. These two hatched yesterday July 15th but i couldn't get a pic until this morning. I wanted to pick them up and snuggle them soooo badly. But i think hotrod would have eaten me. I was happy just to be able to look. Ill get to hold them soon enough. You cant see it but Tiki is hiding off to the side She doesn't mind me checking in on them but hotrod turns into a tiger bird.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Oh my gosh, how tiny and precious!!!

kimn818

Apr 23, 2014
North Hollywood, CA
Parrots
Loco- Male YellowSided GCC
Peepsie- Female Parakeet
Tweety- Male Parakeet
May i present thing one and thing two and one of their proud mama's Hotrod.

http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a612/Meldara/babies1_zps858178b3.png?t=1405521273

Ill post all the hatchling pictures in this thread as they happen. These two hatched yesterday July 15th but i couldn't get a pic until this morning. I wanted to pick them up and snuggle them soooo badly. But i think hotrod would have eaten me. I was happy just to be able to look. Ill get to hold them soon enough. You cant see it but Tiki is hiding off to the side She doesn't mind me checking in on them but hotrod turns into a tiger bird.

Oh my gosh!! So tiny and adorable!!!!

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
What beautiful babies, and what a precious photo for their future owner(s) to have of their babies on hatch day:)

OP
M

Meldara

Feb 17, 2014
Arkansas
Parrots
hehe i figured they would be good place holder names. They are already bigger then they where last night so i know their getting fed. Which is a relief for me. Petri was so eager to show them off last night he kept yelling cmere cmere then putting him self inside his cage which i normally have him do so i can check on the nest with out him flying at me. He even flew after me when i left the room the first time thinking he was just trying to play a game to get out of bed time. I had checked the nest early in the day and had been limiting it to once a day but he was just going nuts. Once i had seen the babies he stopped calling me into the room XD Hes such a proud papa.

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
How sweet is that. Mama does look proud! Precious photo!

OP
M

Meldara

Feb 17, 2014
Arkansas
Parrots
Five of them have hatched now though i haven't been able to get any more pictures its like the know when i'm coming in with the camera and then they have everyone sitting on the nest and hot rod tries to murder it. All the baby dino's, as my sister calls them, seem to be fat and happy though and their little peeps are sooo cute. Tiki is keeping the nest realy realy clean. Had a little bit of a worry here when the temperature dropped to the low 60's the other night. Luckily we have space heaters so as soon as i noticed it was cool in the room i got them warmed up and everyone is fine.

Most Reactions