Helllooo!

savannah78754

Banned
Banned
Oct 31, 2015
Media
Parrots
I have 1 lovebird, but plan to get many many more in the future when I have more time(:
Hello Parrot people!

Hey guys! I'm Savannah, and i have 1 parrot currently <3 he is just a peach faced lovebird, and he is 5 months old. He was hand reared, but by people who don't know crap, so we're still working on him a bit. He is tame, but is reluctant to let us pet him sometimes. :p I work at a pet rescue where we have over 100 parrots and 11 macaws that I take care of:) I hope to soon get another bird, and further in the future I'd like a large bird :rainbow1::blue:

Re: Hello Parrot people!

Welcome Savannah! What is your Lovie's name? We really like photos if you want to share!

You are so welcome! FYI, there is no such thing as 'just a' when it comes to your baby!

there is no such thing as 'just a' when it comes to your baby!

I second this SO much! So what if he's tiny? His distinct personality rivals that of any macaw. Treat him like the wonderful creature he is!
Welcome to the forum Savannah!

Hey guys! My name is Savannah and I own one lovebird named Nash! He's a DNA tested 10 month old male, and he makes my world go round! I will post more about him and how I acquired him later.. but for now I just wanted to say hey!

I volunteer at a pet store ( Which I hate, I just go for the wellbeing of the birds. I clean cages and play with them while I'm there ) and am a inducted member of a parrot rescue near me. I plan on adopting another lovie from this rescue later this year, but it won't be until I know for sure I can handle another booger XD :rainbow1:

Welcome to the forum :)

Thank you!! I saw that you have 8 lovies! ( WOW ) Did you acquire them all at once? If not- do they live in the same cage?

Welcome Savannah :). Nash sure is a handsome little guy! Thanks for entering him in our Photo of the Month contest.

Thank you! And I think it's such a cute idea! I love editing pictures:)

Thank you!! :D

Hello and welcome! So glad you and Nash joined us, he is such a cutie!

Hi Savannah! Welcome to our little world! I think it's awesome that you volunteer.

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back