Helllooo!

savannah78754

Banned
Banned
Oct 31, 2015
Media
Parrots
I have 1 lovebird, but plan to get many many more in the future when I have more time(:
Hello Parrot people!

Hey guys! I'm Savannah, and i have 1 parrot currently <3 he is just a peach faced lovebird, and he is 5 months old. He was hand reared, but by people who don't know crap, so we're still working on him a bit. He is tame, but is reluctant to let us pet him sometimes. :p I work at a pet rescue where we have over 100 parrots and 11 macaws that I take care of:) I hope to soon get another bird, and further in the future I'd like a large bird :rainbow1::blue:

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Re: Hello Parrot people!

Welcome Savannah! What is your Lovie's name? We really like photos if you want to share!

Flboy

Dec 28, 2014
Greater Orlando area, Florida
Parrots
JoJo, 'Special' GCC, Bongo, Cinnamon GCC(wife's)

You are so welcome! FYI, there is no such thing as 'just a' when it comes to your baby!

Roanoke

Oct 30, 2014
Greenville, SC
Parrots
Teeko, GCC [Baby Amazon ETA: August 25th]

there is no such thing as 'just a' when it comes to your baby!

I second this SO much! So what if he's tiny? His distinct personality rivals that of any macaw. Treat him like the wonderful creature he is!
Welcome to the forum Savannah!

OP
savannah78754

savannah78754

Banned
Banned
Oct 31, 2015
Media
Parrots
I have 1 lovebird, but plan to get many many more in the future when I have more time(:
Hey guys! My name is Savannah and I own one lovebird named Nash! He's a DNA tested 10 month old male, and he makes my world go round! I will post more about him and how I acquired him later.. but for now I just wanted to say hey!

I volunteer at a pet store ( Which I hate, I just go for the wellbeing of the birds. I clean cages and play with them while I'm there ) and am a inducted member of a parrot rescue near me. I plan on adopting another lovie from this rescue later this year, but it won't be until I know for sure I can handle another booger XD :rainbow1:

Sunset_Chaser

Sep 25, 2014
Minnesota
Parrots
Bella (B&G Macaw)
2 Yellow Naped Amazons,
8 Lovebirds,
2 Green Cheeks,
2 Sun Conures,
2 Indian Ringnecks,
2 Quakers
Welcome to the forum :)

OP
savannah78754

savannah78754

Banned
Banned
Oct 31, 2015
Media
Parrots
Thank you!! I saw that you have 8 lovies! ( WOW ) Did you acquire them all at once? If not- do they live in the same cage?

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
Welcome Savannah :). Nash sure is a handsome little guy! Thanks for entering him in our Photo of the Month contest.

OP
savannah78754

savannah78754

Banned
Banned
Oct 31, 2015
Media
Parrots
Thank you! And I think it's such a cute idea! I love editing pictures:)

OP
savannah78754

savannah78754

Banned
Banned
Oct 31, 2015
Media
Parrots
Thank you!! :D

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Hello and welcome! So glad you and Nash joined us, he is such a cutie!

Mariar

May 9, 2014
Clearwater Florida but grew up in Wisconsin
Parrots
Doolie,Yellow nape amazon(r.i.p.03/10/15)
Sissy,severe macaw(rescued on 03-16-15) chirpy,sparrow(beak less) jack,Jill,chase,fiona,finch, and tiger,sulfer crested(rescued 04/15/20
Hi Savannah! Welcome to our little world! I think it's awesome that you volunteer.

Most Reactions