hello all!

momto3

Mar 19, 2012
Hi! I am new to this forum and new to parrots in general. We just put a deposit on a blue quaker parrot so we are all very excited. Looking for some good advise so this guy lives a long, healthy and well adjusted life with us.

OP
M

momto3

Mar 19, 2012
Thank you! I am a bit overwhelmed at this point and need all of the help that I can get!!

lexx510

Mar 13, 2011
Bay Area, CA
Parrots
Pineapple Green Cheek Conure
Feel free to post any of your questions. There should be a section here especially for Quakers, too!

FutureDVM

Jan 20, 2012
Colorado
Parrots
Crimson Bellied Conure (Penny), Maximillian Pionus (Piper), Lovebird (Poco)
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new bird! I think blue quakers are beautiful!

Mishkaah

Mar 9, 2012
South africa, Cape Town
Parrots
quaker parrot
Hi! I am new to this forum and new to parrots in general. We just put a deposit on a blue quaker parrot so we are all very excited. Looking for some good advise so this guy lives a long, healthy and well adjusted life with us.

Hi and welcome to the forum. I am here about a week or two and i promise you the people here can help you alot without whatever questions you may have. I have had alot of help and as for you QP...they are amazing little birds and very loving you will enjoy them i promise. Goodluck:)

Mayden

Apr 22, 2010
UK.
Parrots
Merlin & Charlie (Senegals)
Quakers are adorable little guys, congrats on your soon to be new baby!

Feel free to ask away, and when you get your quaker, post lots of pictures, we loooove pictures of birdies! :)

cnyguy

Apr 23, 2010
Syracuse, NY
Parrots
Quaker parrot, Ralph
Welcome, and congratulations on becoming a Quaker parront! :)

This Forum has a wealth of information on parrots of all kinds, and there are lots of knowledgeable people here to answer questions. You might also read some books about Quaker parrots, such as Mattie Sue Athan's Guide to the Quaker Parrot, and Pamela Leis Higdon's The Quaker Parrot: An Owner's Guide to a Happy Healthy Pet.

Most Reactions