Hello All

baby doc

Feb 6, 2011
Texas
Parrots
Blue & Gold Macaw
I'm so glad to have found this forum. I have never had a bird, but have wanted one for years. Something I/no one ever should do, I did. I bought a Blue & Gold Macaw on a whim. I would never recomend this to anyone. I didn't start doing my homework until after I brought him home. I bought him, Doc, from a breeder. Doc was 57 days old and still in need of formula 3X's a day. Doc is doing great thus far, eating fresh fruits and vegetables. He still gets formula 3X's a day, and I've been keeping track of his weight. So far so good, but everything I read scares me, that he could die because of something I've done wrong. Please don't be to cruel to me for my mistake. I wanted to join this forum, for some insite and advice, from all. Thank you so much!
Chris :blue1:

mellykyitus

Oct 22, 2010
Media
south wales UK
Parrots
Angel the blue and gold macaw, mimsy the lesser sulphur too, rocky the galah & willow the blue crowned conure.
awwwww, blue and golds have such baby faces, no wonder you couldn't resist him! i found angel ( my b&g) in a pet store and couldn't leave her there... so glad i took a chance, i'd be lost without her now!
post some pics when you get time, would love to see little doc xxx

Most Reactions

Latest posts