Hello, Beloveds! I have missed you!!!!!!!!!!!

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
HELLO, BELOVEDS (human and otherwise)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, I've been missing in action again... this time for a couple of months... health issues (hospital plus rehab). I wanted to explain my absence, but let's not dwell on all THAT. I'm not quite back to full-speed, but I can't wait to start catching up. I'll post this in the Rickeybird's Scrapbook, too.
I have missed you.
Okay, where do I start? New messages? New members? Ol' members?
MAN, THIS PLACE HAS BEEN BUSY!

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Yes, I've been missing in action again... this time for a couple of months... health issues (hospital plus rehab). I wanted to explain my absence, but let's not dwell on all THAT. I'm not quite back to full-speed, but I can't wait to start catching up. I'll post this in the Rickeybird's Scrapbook, too.
I have missed you.
Oh Aunty G, welcome back, oh how we've all missed you!!!! So sorry to hear about your health issues, but SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy you're here!!! Exciting news from Briz Vegas, you have a new niece, a pretty little princess parrot and her name is Peachie ...

peachpostjab2.jpeg

... and she a Lovejoy are now boyfriend and girlfriend πŸ’–

pljveg.jpeg

And Peachie's thread is here if you'd like to catch up!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thrilled to see you, Gail, and again, WELCOME BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!

texsize

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Oct 23, 2015
Media
so-cal
Parrots
1 YNA (Bingo)
1 OWA (Plumas R.I.P.)
1 RLA (Pacho R.I.P.)
2 GCA(Luna,Merlin) The Twins
1 Congo AG (Bella)
5 Cockatiels
Was wondering what happened to you.
sometimes life gets in the way.
doesn’t it just.

OP
GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
Oh Aunty G, welcome back, oh how we've all missed you!!!! So sorry to hear about your health issues, but SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy you're here!!! Exciting news from Briz Vegas, you have a new niece, a pretty little princess parrot and her name is Peachie ... View attachment 55819 ... and she a Lovejoy are now boyfriend and girlfriend πŸ’– View attachment 55820 And Peachie's thread is here if you'd like to catch up!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thrilled to see you, Gail, and again, WELCOME BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!
Oh Aunty G, welcome back, oh how we've all missed you!!!! So sorry to hear about your health issues, but SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy you're here!!! Exciting news from Briz Vegas, you have a new niece, a pretty little princess parrot and her name is Peachie ... View attachment 55819 ... and she a Lovejoy are now boyfriend and girlfriend πŸ’– View attachment 55820 And Peachie's thread is here if you'd like to catch up!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thrilled to see you, Gail, and again, WELCOME BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!

Oh Aunty G, welcome back, oh how we've all missed you!!!! So sorry to hear about your health issues, but SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy you're here!!! Exciting news from Briz Vegas, you have a new niece, a pretty little princess parrot and her name is Peachie ...

View attachment 55819

View attachment 55820

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thrilled to see you, Gail, and again, WELCOME BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!
Just the thing fora welcome-back. New love!
Thanks, Martpants!

View attachment 55819

View attachment 55820

New love... just the thing for a happy homecoming! Now that's a story, and nobody tells one like you, Martypants. THANK YOU! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

OP
GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
Was wondering what happened to you.
sometimes life gets in the way.
doesn’t it just.
Life TOTALLY got in the way. But you can't tell that to the Rickeybird. He seems to hate me. 'Twill take many a green chile to win him back. Fortunately, he is very materialistic.

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Just the thing fora welcome-back. New love!
Thanks, Martpants!

New love... just the thing for a happy homecoming! Now that's a story, and nobody tells one like you, Martypants. THANK YOU! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
No Aunty G, thank YOU, and Princess Peachie wants to welcome her new favourite aunty back indahouse too!!! 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘 She's VERY good at giving kisses!! 😘😘😘

OP
GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
I have missed you.

OP
GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
I have missed you.

Well, Y'ALL may be glad to see me, but the site... not so much. Rozalka, Greenhouse, and maybe more... forgive me, but I have messages stating YOU left ME a message, but everything is truncated after that. ANYWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, thanks to each and every one of you who said howdy! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Most Reactions

Latest posts