Hello Everyone

Free as a bird

Jul 29, 2023
Parrots
2 cockatiels
Hello, my name is Carl. I've had many birds, but my mom bought me a green cheek conure. She keeps me busy!! I came to this site because I have many questions and don't trust the internet.
Welcome. I know how you feel I have trouble trusting anything these days without confirming it with multiple independent sources. I hope you have your questions answered

Inti's woman

Nov 9, 2023
Bretagne France
Parrots
Pionus maximiliani, Pyrrhura molinae, Nymphicus hollandicus, Pyrrhura cruentata...
Hello, my name is Carl. I've had many birds, but my mom bought me a green cheek conure. She keeps me busy!! I came to this site because I have many questions and don't trust the internet.
Well....this is the internet.

allways keep thinking yourself. It's better to observe and learn to know your bird than asking advice from people who are not overthere.

About what to feed etc. you can get good (and less good) advice. But beheavioral....

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Welcome to the forum! I'm really happy you joined us:)
I love conures, they are one of my favourite species. Do you have any pictures to share? We do love pictures here!

Well....this is the internet.

It is the internet, but it is also a parrot forum with a wealth of info:)
allways keep thinking yourself. It's better to observe and learn to know your bird than asking advice from people who are not overthere.

About what to feed etc. you can get good (and less good) advice. But beheavioral....

There is nothing wrong in learning from others with experience, including behavioral issues that others have gone through.

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
I find this disrespectful. To pretend that you and a few other know-it-alls know? A warning is in order!

Your opinion is not the same as the truth
When was Terry being disrespectful? She just said that there's a lot of experienced bird owners on here and that people can learn a lot here. She never acted like a know-it-all.
there's nothing wrong with asking for advice from other people. Nobody knows everything,

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
Welcome. We love new members almost as much as we love birds! I hope you find a happy niche here.

Most Reactions

Latest posts