Hi Everyone!

Piñasmom76

Mar 5, 2024
Parrots
Pineapple Green Cheek Conure
I'd like to thank you for letting me join this wonderful forum!

I'm a proud birdie mama, to a beautiful 1 year old male, pineapple green cheek conure and his name is Piña. He's my heart & my little buddy!

I'll have him for a year this coming March 31, 2024. He celebrated his first hatch day on January 19, 2024. He's a great little companion and I really enjoy our bonding time together, each & everyday.

I'm very excited to be a part of this forum and look forward getting to know everyone and see pictures of your beautiful feathered babies.

Attachments

• IMG_4630~2.jpg
    IMG_4630~2.jpg
    269.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4120~2.jpg
    IMG_4120~2.jpg
    228.9 KB · Views: 5
OP
Piñasmom76

Piñasmom76

Mar 5, 2024
Parrots
Welcome! Conures are just the best! Pina is a cutie too! He shares a hatch day with my Maddox!
Thank you! That's so cool! I just love conures. Piña got a belated hatch day gift today. I upgraded his cage to a bigger cage & some new toys. He seems to like it so far. Maddox's picture is adorable! Birds are the best! 🦜❤️

maddox

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
2022 Parrot of the Year 🏆
Mar 15, 2022
Media
Fairfield Connecticut, USA
Parrots
Maddox is a green cheek conure
Thank you! That's so cool! I just love conures. Piña got a belated hatch day gift today. I upgraded his cage to a bigger cage & some new toys. He seems to like it so far. Maddox's picture is adorable! Birds are the best! 🦜❤️
Well thank you! My friend had it made when I first got him. Happy belated hatch day Pina!

OP
Piñasmom76

Piñasmom76

Mar 5, 2024
Parrots
Well thank you! My friend had it made when I first got him. Happy belated hatch day Pina!
You're very welcome! Happy belated hatch day to Maddox too! 🎉🎂

Most Reactions

Latest posts