Hello everyone :)

GreenCheek

Aug 27, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
Parrots
1 Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conure: Cody <3
Now that I got my panicked thread out of the way, lol, I figured I'd come on here and introduce myself. :) My name is Brittney and I have a yelllow sided green cheek named Cody. I've had him since March and it has been one interesting journey so far. Some of it has been rough, some has been a pleasure. But either way, I wouldn't trade him for the world. :) I also have other animals which includes 7 chinchillas, a beta fish, and a lhasa apso dog named Misty. My animals are my life, and I love nothing more than belonging to forums being able to show them off. :p

Can't wait to meet you all! :)
Brittney

charli

Aug 27, 2009
Welcome. I am a new member as well. I have just gotten my lovebird. Love her very much. I'm also a animal lover, but I think I got you beat..LOL 3 cats, 2 dogs, 2 bearded dragons, 2 corn snakes, a Savannah Monitor and of course my lovebird. I would love to see some pics of your bird, Cody. Again welcome...

OP
GreenCheek

GreenCheek

Aug 27, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
Parrots
1 Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conure: Cody <3
Thanks for the welcome! :) I'd love to see some pictures of your little love bird too! I posted some Cody pics in the conure section btw. ;) And what an awesome group of animals! :) I'm almost tied with ya, just working on my mom on the ball python I want to get, lol.

Most Reactions