Hello everyone

OP
J

jkleinschrodt04

Jun 13, 2019
Still no luck on finding a treat he likes. But I have made progress with him, he will happily step up now and let me pet him when he is on my finger. He doesn't look as angry as he used to either
de3b1db7edee2e90d97a088e27390f57.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ellie777Australia

Apr 12, 2019
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
SI Eclectus Female, Ellie; RS/SI Eclectus Male, Bertie (both adopted as rescue/re-home)
Still no luck on finding a treat he likes. But I have made progress with him, he will happily step up now and let me pet him when he is on my finger. He doesn't look as angry as he used to either
de3b1db7edee2e90d97a088e27390f57.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

He looks very content...actually, Marco has such a 'look' that you would think he was the baseball hall-of-famer instead of you :D....btw, great collection and no doubt well earned!

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Awesome, that is a sign of real progress and trust! Keep at it and experiment with various nuts, bits of fruit, etc. Parrots will often dis foods for years and finally decide to try and enjoy.

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
Hello, and welcome. This thread is a great example of what I love about this community! Open-minded, caring new members reaching out and receiving great advice and support from experienced parronts. I'm so glad you're here.

9lhIlM0.jpg

Most Reactions

Latest posts