Hello fellow parrot lovers

ForTheLoveOfBirds

Jul 18, 2017
Georgia
Parrots
Yellow Naped Amazon
I am 19 and live near Atlanta, Georgia. I just recieved my first bird, a yellow napped Amazon, a few weeks ago. I have taken care of many types of exotic pets throughout my life but nothing as intelligent as this bird. I am excited to enter a new world of animal husbandry.

I am 19 and live near Atlanta, Georgia. I just recieved my first bird, a yellow napped Amazon, a few weeks ago. I have taken care of many types of exotic pets throughout my life but nothing as intelligent as this bird. I am excited to enter a new world of animal husbandry.

Welcome to the World of being 'Owned' by an Amazon, which in beyond what you have experienced to this point in your life! Amazons and Parrots are a group are very different than exotic pets. There is a very different level of intelligents.

There are huge volumes of information as part of Parrot Forums. Please take full advantage of the wealth of knowledge available!

Again Welcome to Parrot Forums!

Welcome to the World of being 'Owned' by an Amazon, which in beyond what you have experienced to this point in your life!
This sentence is so true...It should be followed by "QED give me attention and all your food now"

Welcome, thanks for joining! A huge number of Amazon companions here, so enjoy the wealth of expertise and information!

Congratulations on your new baby! You're in for a wild ride. Enjoy! :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back