samhatch

Aug 17, 2014
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
♥ 4 Tiels - Karson, Kai, Savvy and Cojo & 1 GCC - Raeden ♥
Hello Everyone!

My name is Sam..
I have 5 amazing birdies..

- Cojo my 15 year old female grey cockatiel. (had her since she was a baby).

- Savvy my 5 year old white faced pearl pied female tiel. (she is going through a rough time right now, as she broke 3 blood feathers less than a week ago. She is still recovering but doing well at the moment.)

- Kai is my rescue/rehome tiel, not too sure of her age or her mutation. I think she may be a white faced silver.. probably around 4-6 years old and I think female because of the barring on her tail feathers.

-Karson is my youngest tiel at 4 years old. Originally thought she was a boy but she hasn't lost her barring on her tail feathers so I think probably a female. Karson is a pied tiel.

and finally Raeden, my 5 year old Green Cheek Conure.

I'm fairly certain they are all female. (2 are definitely female).
So I have a house full of girls.
I wonder how my boyfriend feels about that. :p

:):):):)

Dinosrawr

Aug 15, 2013
Saskatoon, SK, Canada
Parrots
Avery, a GCC born on March 5th, 2013 & Shiko, a blue IRN born on February 25th, 2014
Hahahaha! It sounds like you've got quite the party going on! I can only imagine the chatter that goes on during slumber parties ;). It's nice to see another member from BC with a great passion for birds. Welcome to the forums, we look forward to seeing pictures of your gorgeous girls!

OP
samhatch

samhatch

Aug 17, 2014
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
♥ 4 Tiels - Karson, Kai, Savvy and Cojo & 1 GCC - Raeden ♥
Thank you!
surprisingly the house is fairly quiet!
I will be posting some pictures when I get home later in the day:D

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Hello and welcome from Alberta! Looking forward to seeing those pictures of your babies:)

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Hey Sam, Welcome to you and your lovely ladies! :) Cant wait to see their pics.

Most Reactions

Latest posts