Hi, I'm new to Parrot Forum

LisaandCookie

Aug 17, 2014
Media
Sydney, Australia
Parrots
1 Male Eclectus
My name is Lisa and I have a beautiful baby Ekkie boy called Cookie. Cookie is my first Eclectus. He's only 16 weeks old and so far he's been an angel. He does get a little noisy when I get him out of his cage but I guess he's just excited to get out. He loves to sit on my shoulder and hang out with me. I have started to get him used to wearing a harness so he can safely come out with me and he's doing really well with it! Looking forward to a life with Cookie

Cheers Lisa

weco

Nov 24, 2010
USA
Parrots
Nanday, suns, parrotlet, Patagonian
Congrats on your new feathered friend and welcome to the forums.....

Though I'm not a big poster of my flock's pics, others around here usually clamor for them.....

Hope you enjoy your stay around here.....

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Hi Lisa and welcome! Always nice to meet another Ekkie parront:) I have a male as well, Ekko, who is going on 3.
I would love to see pictures of Cookie! (Yep, I am clamoring!)

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Hi Lisa and a warm Welcome to you and Cookie. I love Ekkies and photos so yes, I am also clamoring! :)

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
Hi Lisa :) Welcome to the forums. Congratulations on your new little boy Cookie!

Most Reactions

Latest posts