Hello from BC, Canada

TheBirdCageAviary

Oct 8, 2015
BC, Canada
Parrots
African greys - Congo, Timneh; Caiques - White Belly, Black Headed; Maximillian Pionus; Conures.
My husband and I have both been heavily involved with birds since we were children.We are both 51 now. My father in law and husband both are avian judges even though my husband hasn't judged in quite a few years he still stays on top of things.
We both have shown birds for many years as well and winning many Best in Show awards.
We currently keep/breed a variety of birds - African Greys ( Congo and Timneh), Caiques ( White Belly and Black Headed), Maximillian Pionus, Conures - Green Cheeks and Black Capped, Gold Breasted Finches.
We have a pet White Belly Caique, a Gloster Canary, Society Finch. Plus 2 dogs, 3 cats, a 55 gallon fish tank, a Ball python ( our sons), Miniature Fainting goat, a sheep and a Welsh Pony ( I drive in cart) and ducks/chickens.
Our breeding birds are pets as well and we love them all. They get the best care possible, best food daily including fresh. They all have toys as well.
Looking forward to meeting others with the same interests.

Flboy

Dec 28, 2014
Greater Orlando area, Florida
Parrots
JoJo, 'Special' GCC, Bongo, Cinnamon GCC(wife's)
Welcome, wonderful family! I was out your way 40 years ago, working the rodeo! Looking forward to your pics!!

Most Reactions