hello from wisconsin

hexi99

Feb 9, 2012
wisconsin
Parrots
5 lovebirds,4 conures and a quaker
just wanted to do a quick intro. i am owned by 2 black capped conures (normal is baja and cinnamon is kalahari),1 green cheek conure(mojave),1 quaker (sidne),1 jenday conure (jojo bean)(the quaker black capped conures and jenday are technically my husbands) and 5 young lovebirds 4 of which i am raising for somebody else who didnt want 3 of the 4. 2 of those 4 came to me with very bad splay leg and i finally have it corrected to where they can now walk and they even have some grip back. they are still currently being handfed by me. the names of the love birds are,vireo who is 5 months,citrine who is 8 1/2 weeks,emerald who is 8 weeks today,friday topaz and peridot will be 8 weeks. peridot is a single chick as her/his clutch mate died she/he was not cared for well enough by the breeder and by the time i got her/him it was to late. citrine,emerald and topaz are all sisters. citrine and emerald were the ones that had bad bad splayed legs and topaz is a dwarf. i also have 2 dogs,a rat and a bunny. my doberman pinscher(hexi promise but i usually call her hexi or roo) is 2,my pitbull/boxer cross(sereniti jayde,we also call her reni for short) is exactly 8 months older and will be 3 in april. my rat is a young dumbo rat named tiamo,he was a valentines gift from my husband as my other rat had passed away just after christmas and i missed her. my rabbit is 4 years old and her name is calla lilli(calli for short). she came from the humane society. my husband also has a russian tortoise. i am excited to get to know people and there birds. :orange:

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
You guys are as bad as some of us....lol....Spend hours doing just cleaning and feeding.... Welcome to the forum!!!! Let's see some pics of your babies. :)

OP
H

hexi99

Feb 9, 2012
wisconsin
Parrots
You guys are as bad as some of us....lol....Spend hours doing just cleaning and feeding.... Welcome to the forum!!!! Let's see some pics of your babies. :)
its not to bad cleaning actually. 4 of the lovebirds are in one cage and are still babies so its not to bad i change papers few times a day. have papers in the tray and then on top of the grate. i posted pictures of my lovebirds in the lovebird section and will get more pictures for the conure thread. :orange:

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Welcome make yourself at home
YOU ARE AS BAD AS SOME OF OUR MEMBERS OMG HOW DO YOU COPE? I will never know. Having so many pets, I began counting, then got tired and stopped LoL
How many pets all in all (I will send you my calculator to help you add) hehe
:)
Looking forward to all your pics and posting
Enjoy the forum

MickeysMom

Feb 13, 2012
Media
Albums
Brookhaven, Pa
Parrots
Mickey - Female U2 age unknown. DNA test came back...he is a SHE,

Tinker 12 yr old female GCC

Chiquita 16 yr old Female U2 and Junior 16 yr old Male Grey
Hello and welcome! We too have a housefull, but really it would be boring any other way!:D

roxynoodle

Dec 1, 2011
Welcome to the forum! I wont even say how many pets I used to have, lol! I'm down to 6, so that's very good for me!

OP
H

hexi99

Feb 9, 2012
wisconsin
Parrots
i have 14 in total,but not all are here for life. i am raising the baby lovebirds but they arent all staying with us,my plan was to fix their legs and place them with good friends. :)

Most Reactions