Hello to everyone

Kiwis_mom

Jul 1, 2010
ONT
Parrots
Green cheek split yellow sided conure
Hi there I'm new to the forum. Just looking to make some new "parrot friends" and gather information on being the best owner I can be for my parrot. I have one named Kiwi and he's is a green cheek conure that isn't sexed. He's very bossy and loves lots of attention! He loves to dance on the top of his cage saying " go Kiwi " or likes to saying Hello baby when he wants some attention. I'm working on Pretty bird but he is stubborn. Lol He is mainly bonded with me but tolerates my husband very well. He is friendly with everyone on his own terms and loves to put on dancing shows for kids! Kiwi has three dog siblings, two yorkies and a bull terrier.

PS. He is always supervised around our dogs and gets along very well with the smaller dogs, the yorkies are more scared of him because he is a big bully! lol :green2:

Attachments

• 046.JPG
    046.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 76
  • 286.jpg
    286.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 73
  • 285.jpg
    285.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 74

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Glad to have you joining our wonderful "bird family"
Browse around, many interesting post, so much to learn and share with one another.
Kiwi is so awesome, too beautiful. Sure sounds like quite a character.
Thanks for sharing the pictures.

OP
Kiwis_mom

Kiwis_mom

Jul 1, 2010
ONT
Parrots
Green cheek split yellow sided conure
HI there thanks for the warm welcome! Your grey is beautiful! I've met one and they are wonderful parrots!! We are looking to add a Macaw to our family next.

Most Reactions

Latest posts