HELLO....Water Please!!

camo

Jun 30, 2014
Parrots
Gizmo - Male Eclectus Parrot

Pebbles - Female Eclectus Parrot
I was getting ready for Gizmo and Pebbles to have a shower, and as per usual Gizmo thought I was going too slow. I put him on the Perch, and he decided he could work this thing out himself.

It's a bit like looking into the end of a hose...lol :p(no I didn't turn the tap on).

Here are a few action shots, before he decided it was time to jump up onto my shoulder to dry off (a regular occurrence, I have learned to change into a shower shirt as I usually end up as wet as he does)

Just another day in this crazy household

Taw5106

Mar 27, 2014
Texas
Parrots
Buddy - Red Crowned Amazon (27 yo)
Venus - Solomon Island Eclectus (4 yo)
Buzz CAG (2 yo)
Sam - Cockatiel 1997 - 2004
Tweety - Budgie 1984 - 1987
Sweety - Budgie 1985 - 1986
Lol! Love the pics and you really need to move faster getting that shower going!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BIRDIGIRL

Jan 25, 2016
Mayo Ireland
Parrots
Rodney Blue Fronted Amazon
RIP Mr Biggles White Fronted Amazon , Elsa and Little Nellow the Lutino Budgies, Lady Primrose a Pied Budgie and English Budgies Houdini Popeye and Olive
Hee hee looks like he figured it out well and good LoL :) Love the pics...the servant really does need to learn to brisk up about those shower duties for his Lordship though...hard to get good servants these day ...Right Gizmo ? Hee hee :)

plumsmum2005

Nov 18, 2015
England, UK
Parrots
Lou, Ruby, and Sonu.
Fly free Plum, my gorgeous boy.
Come on, hurry up! Great to see Gizmo in all his splendid colours, very handsome birdie.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
What a great set of pictures! Gizmo is literally glowing with health, what a gorgeous guy he is. His impatience cracked me up.

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Those first three photos, Gizmo looks very impatient, 'You're kidding, I have to fix this myself'? Beautiful pics, I love the one with the wings raised.

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Amazing pics, Cameron! Especially the one with the up raised wings! Wow!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
Gizmo is absolutely gorgeous, Cameron. I'm glad you entered your little "plumber" in the POTM contest! :)

OP
camo

camo

Jun 30, 2014
Parrots
Gizmo - Male Eclectus Parrot

Pebbles - Female Eclectus Parrot
Gizmo is absolutely gorgeous, Cameron. I'm glad you entered your little "plumber" in the POTM contest! :)

Thanks you, I went over to look at what the competition was this month and thought well these photo's work for that. I'm sure there will be better photo's to come in the contest, and I really liked Kelly's entry with Gracie (I am always impressed at the entries in this competition), but I like to join in on the fun.

I put two photo's up, but Stephen suggested perhaps I should change which one I chose for the entry. Gizmo has decided to change the photo (pulled a number out of a cup), video evidence provided in the POTM contest post:D.

Cheers,

Cameron

coopedup

Apr 8, 2016
CA
Parrots
7y/o eclectus Wrangler
Im going to show your pics to Wrangler--show him real men DO get baths! Maybe the competition will inspire him to grow his feathers out and be a gorgeous green guy like gizmo.

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon
Jonesy a Goffins 'Too who had to be rehomed :-(

And a Normal Grey Cockatiel named BB who came home with me on 5/20/2016.
LOL too funny...he knows where the water comes from. A very handsome fella you are Gizzmo :D

Jim

Most Reactions

Latest posts