Hello

shaun113

Dec 3, 2009
Scotish /English borders UK
Parrots
At present only a pair of BH caiques
Hi
This is Shaun and Christine; we have been keen Parrot lovers for a long time starting with cockatiels then moving on to my personal favorites Cockatoos. Due to dust problems and an incorrect diagnosis from a doctor we had to sell them and moved on to Caiques kept out in an Avery. Since the children moving out I have had a hand reared BH caique as my pet indoors but recently lost him after only 4 years. My wife loves Caiques and is presently attempting to acquire a pair of white bellied and will no doubt fill the house with them (cracking parrots and I love them but don’t tell her) I cannot really go back to Cockatoos as Chris has got mild asthma and it did improve when the Cockatoos eventually were re homed. Chris names all of the birds and if ever we have to sell one of her "Babies" will interview the prospective owner and refuse to sell on the basis of they don’t seem right (normally a good judge) I am attempting to find a pair of Magma DYH amazons as next to a Mullican these are the most beautiful birds I have seen. Well enough of that for the moment and Hi everyone
Shaun and Chris

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Hi Shaun and Chris
Welcome to a great forum, I have had the most useful tips and info since joining.
So much to consider, when choosing birds.
Good luck with your choices
Take care

Most Reactions

Latest posts