hello!

JustJol

Nov 5, 2017
hi,
i go by the name JustJol, I own two budgies, the male is Inigo, and the female is SweetPea, a pink ring-neck dove named Noel, and just recently a 30 year old yellow napped amazon named Buddy. I have a bunch of questions to ask and hope you can all help me!
~Jol

Apr 3, 2013
MD, USA
hi,
i go by the name JustJol, I own two budgies, the male is Inigo, and the female is SweetPea, a pink ring-neck dove named Noel, and just recently a 30 year old yellow napped amazon named Buddy. I have a bunch of questions to ask and hope you can all help me!
~Jol

Welcome! There are lots of amazon owners and budgie owners here who are very knowledgeable!

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
So what do you want to ask?

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Welcome to you and your flock! Let us know how we can help, lots of expertise with each of your species!

Most Reactions

Latest posts