help!

mackenzie1991

Mar 30, 2011
Whenever my boyfriend is in the bird room (where the office is, so hes in there all the time), i cant go in the room or he screams when we talk. How do i train this to stop:blue1::blue1:

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
He just wants to join in on the conversation! He feels like your talking amongst yourself without including him. He just wants to be a part of the conversation, he probably feels like your ignoring him too....

When that happens with mine, I take him out and sit him on my arm while we talk. Then he started yapping away to join in the conversation...lol

willist

Sep 5, 2009
Tequesta Fl.
Parrots
CAG - Willis T.
Greenwing - Auggie
Harlequin - Connie
Blue&Gold - Charly
I think MikeyTN is right, give it a try.

Beilana

Jun 14, 2010
Calgary, Ab, Canada
Parrots
Chia!!!! Cinnamon GCC
Chia loudly chirps when we get into conversations in the house. We always make sure to include her like such

"so how was your day????"
"it was good blah blah blah"
"CHEEEEEEEEEEEP"
"thats good got any plans"
"CHEEEEEEEEEP"
"not so far"
"CHEEEEEEEEEEEP"
"CHEEEEEEEEEP"
"CHEEEEEEEP"
"CHIA!!!! GOT ANY PLANS LITTLE GIRL!!!!????"
"CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP"

Yah...conversations don't get far in my house before we start conversating to the little dinosaur.

ann

Feb 18, 2011
USA
Parrots
1 nanday conure Black Jack, 1 Brotogeris parakeet Whiff, 1 ring neck dove Eliza, and 6 society finches (3 are tame). RIP my parent pairs of societies and my little gouldian finches
Chia loudly chirps when we get into conversations in the house. We always make sure to include her like such

"so how was your day????"
"it was good blah blah blah"
"CHEEEEEEEEEEEP"
"thats good got any plans"
"CHEEEEEEEEEP"
"not so far"
"CHEEEEEEEEEEEP"
"CHEEEEEEEEEP"
"CHEEEEEEEP"
"CHIA!!!! GOT ANY PLANS LITTLE GIRL!!!!????"
"CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP"

Yah...conversations don't get far in my house before we start conversating to the little dinosaur.
thats ADORABLE! :D and i think your right you should include him! lol :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts