Here's one for the homeless bird junkie forum! lol

Mayden

Apr 22, 2010
UK.
Parrots
Merlin & Charlie (Senegals)
Arrrrg. baby birds are just so cute, had to stop watching or I'd get too broody and I've just put Merlin to bed!

Wulfgeist

Feb 1, 2012
Winchester area, VA
Hehehe!!

Our Petco only sells budgies now. This is where I got Tico when they first opened. He was in there raising his foot and waving and I decided he *had* to come home with me.

OP
DannyA93

DannyA93

Jan 22, 2012
Las Cruces, NM
Parrots
Pineapple Turquoise Greencheek Conure-Ivy❤️, Male Cockatiel-Lusa (aka Bub =D)
Aww haha i made friends with the GCC at petsmart when nobody else could:) but i couldn't afford him:( although i just got hired there today:),

about the video i asked if they let people handle the birds and they said no that they're not used to people and will bite ( ._.) can you believe that after seeing this?! i still think there lying haha!

Mozzie

Mar 20, 2012
Media
Utah
Parrots
African grey (peppers)
Blue crown conure (Mozzie)
Sun conure (sunny)
Jenday conure (Bo)
Blue fronted amazon (Casey)
Ohhhh, they are so adorable!!! Looks like they would love to be held to me. Thanks for sharing the video!

Customcasket

Aug 24, 2011
Media
New Jersey
Parrots
Female Dusky Conure (Kayak) Female Sun Conure (Carlisle) Female Budgie (Meister) Male Budgie (Spooky Burd)
The Petco in my town had 2 suns and I spent most of my time staring at them. One of them was very active and trying to play with my through the glass and the other was more intent on eating. They're all so adorable! I always think about what crappy homes they could go to and I hope they go to good homes. :(

OP
DannyA93

DannyA93

Jan 22, 2012
Las Cruces, NM
Parrots
Pineapple Turquoise Greencheek Conure-Ivy❤️, Male Cockatiel-Lusa (aka Bub =D)
I know:( the little GCC would copy the gold-capped til i started recording! haha you can see there in the same spot in the cage and when he saw mepick my phone up he just froze:)

luvmytooo

Dec 22, 2011
New York
Parrots
*Yoshi* Goffins Cockatoo
* Rosie*Rose Breasted Galah
*Stella*Hyacinth Macaw
*Baby*Catalina Macaw

*Multiple Parakeets*
Awww , so cute , lolol.
They sure do look like they would love to take your finger off ;););)

Most Reactions