Hey everyone!

QuakerNY

Sep 7, 2014
Long Island, NY
Parrots
Quaker
I'm excited to be a part of such a good community. I have 1 quaker parrot named Dokey, he just turned 4 this summer. I got him when he was 2 months old. He loves playing and eating with me. He wants to eat everything! :green2:
edit

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Hello and welcome! I would love to see pictures of Dokey, you will find we LOVE pictures around here:) Glad you joined us!

Timothy

Aug 16, 2014
Port Richey, Florida
Parrots
Blue & Gold Macaw [Maya] // Sun Conure Baby [Zippo] // 2 Lovebirds [Nibblet & Nellie]
Welcome! Glad you chose to join. Be careful of the photo's you post. If they're too cute, some of the members around here might gobble you up.

With that being said, i would love to see some photo's of your Quaker, he sounds fun; i'm getting hungry.

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Hi and welcome! Quakers are great aren't they? Glad you joined us. We do love photos and would love to see some pics of Dokey.

Most Reactions