Hey hello

Yhalha

Jan 19, 2019
Hi my names Andreana and I have a new conure named gingin.
Hope I can make some friends on here with some other birds and we can talk about them. What there doing e.g. stuff like that. Thanks :)

ChristaNL

Banned
Banned
May 23, 2018
NL= the Netherlands, Europe
Parrots
Sunny a female B&G macaw;
Japie (m) & Appie (f), both are congo african grey;
All are rescues- had to leave their previous homes for 'reasons', are still in contact with them :)
Welcome Andreana (and gingin)

I do not have conures, but for talking about birds ...you are in the right place :)

Where on the planet are you?

charmedbyekkie

May 24, 2018
US/SG
Parrots
Cairo the Ekkie!
Hi Andreana! Welcome to the forum :)

A lot of our members are asleep right now, but we're always welcome for pics of your little one *hint hint*

What type of conure is Gingin? Is he/she a boy or a girl? Can't wait to hear more about your experiences with Gingin!!

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
Hi Andreana! Welcome to the forum :)

A lot of our members are asleep right now, but we're always welcome for pics of your little one *hint hint*

What type of conure is Gingin? Is he/she a boy or a girl? Can't wait to hear more about your experiences with Gingin!!

To true! I think I'm one of the early risers on the East Coast. ;)
Welcome to you and Gingin. That's a unique name! How did you come to choose it?

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Welcome Andreana and Gingin!! So many members have conures, you'll find the answers to most of your questions.

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Welcome Andreana and gingin, I’m glad you joined us. We’d love to hear more about your new companion.

Most Reactions

Latest posts