Hey there!

prettybird

Jan 9, 2012
California
Parrots
African Gray, age 9, named R2D2.
Hi, everyone! I am a teacher in California. I am engaged to be marries to a fabulous guy! We have been dating almost 3 years. He brings to our relationship a 9 year old African gray names R2D2. R2 isn't completely new to me as we have all been living together for almost two years.

Together, over the two years, we have slowly added two small breed dogs, and two cats, so it's definitely a full house!

I am looking forward to learning a lot, so I can be a responsible caregiver to our parrot!

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
Interesting name! Welcome to the forum!!! :)

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
Welcome to the forum and Yeah for teachers.

Remy

Jul 13, 2011
California
Parrots
Darcy (Golden-Collared Macaw), Puck (Caique - RIP)
Welcome! People regularly tell me that Puck's beeps sound like R2D2. Lol.

Spiritbird

Banned
Banned
Aug 20, 2009
Media
Sounds like a happy home to me for everyone. We have many Grey people on the form, me included. They are just the best birds.

roxynoodle

Dec 1, 2011
My new Grey has quite the repertoire of video game sounds. Welcome to the forum!

And yes, yay for teachers!

osnyder

Sep 26, 2011
Philadelphia
Parrots
Stitch the Blue Crown Conure
welcome to the forums-- and I gotta say, R2D2 is maybe my favorite name for a bird, ever!

mnkeastman

Jan 6, 2012
Parrots
Pixie-White Capped Pionus
I am a newbie to birds and just joined to learn about them myself, nice to meet you and I agree I love the name R2D2!

Most Reactions

Latest posts