Hi all

Lovies

Sep 5, 2012
Thanks for letting me join this forum. I am new to keeping birds and have been back here a couple of times for advice.
I am a proud owner of two peach faced lovies and two violet peach faced lovies. I will post a pic of them when I am on my pc. They are all very untame. I started out with the two normal green lovies and went to the pet store for some food for them and saw the two violets and fell in love with them and bought them on the spot. Hopefully one of the pairs will breed and I can get a baby that I can tame and play with. I have joined because I am having an issue with one of my lovies who has been renamed Houdini, hopefully you guys can give me some advice. Look forward to some bird talk with you.:green1:

paulhanlon

Banned
Banned
Jun 10, 2012
Media
Newton aycliffe Co.Durham
Parrots
Jinx - Blue Fronted Amazon hatched 12.06.2012
Welcome to the forums love birds are beautiful little birds to keep but if you are planing on letting them breed maybe you should do some research on how to care for the chicks when raising them for example how to feed the chicks what to do if the birds become sick how much it will cost for a vet to cure the chicks the price of an incubator and so many more thinks to think about do some research and scan the web for info on how to breed your species also ask members of the forum who breed love birds for advice.

Most Reactions

Latest posts