Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Looks like male, but a picture of the bird standing would make it easier to tell. And don't use gloves on parrots, if you are trying to build trust.

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
SInce no one else has posted, I'm just going to ask...

I Have no idea what opline is, I put it in google and it asked do you mean opaline? which means varying colors ......or a type of milky glass.

Feel free to post back and um..help us out here.....help me to help you....

SilverSage

Sep 14, 2013
Columbus, GA
Parrots
Eclectus, CAG, BH Pionus, Maximilian’s Pionus, Quakers, Indian Ringnecks, Green Cheeked Conures, Black Capped Conures, Cockatiels, Lovebirds, Budgies, Canaries, Diamond Doves, Zebra Finches, Society F
The pictures aren't loading for me :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

itchyfeet

Nov 1, 2014
Middle Earth
Parrots
Ethyl the cockatiel, Henry & Clarke the IRN's, and Skittles the lovebird (my daughters)
Neither!
Please have another go, I'd love to see your IRN :)

YUMgrinder

Mar 20, 2017
Cheyenne, WY
Parrots
-Jazz, Normal Grey Cockatiel /

-Chessie, Pearl Cockatiel /

-Perry, Black capped Conure /

-JoJo, Pineapple GCC /

3 little busy Budgies
add pictures please!

SilverSage

Sep 14, 2013
Columbus, GA
Parrots
Eclectus, CAG, BH Pionus, Maximilian’s Pionus, Quakers, Indian Ringnecks, Green Cheeked Conures, Black Capped Conures, Cockatiels, Lovebirds, Budgies, Canaries, Diamond Doves, Zebra Finches, Society F
Your bird does not appear opaline to me.

YUMgrinder

Mar 20, 2017
Cheyenne, WY
Parrots
-Jazz, Normal Grey Cockatiel /

-Chessie, Pearl Cockatiel /

-Perry, Black capped Conure /

-JoJo, Pineapple GCC /

3 little busy Budgies
beautiful birds. I have no idea what you are asking though. What do you mean by "opline" and "product of them"? Wish I could help!

SilverSage

Sep 14, 2013
Columbus, GA
Parrots
Opaline is a beautiful mutation that runs across navy species. You would recognize it as pearl I'm cockatiels and yellow-sided in green cheeks.

Most Reactions

Latest posts