Hi Everyone

seagoat

Oct 3, 2015
Kelowna, BC Canada
Parrots
17 year old Red Belly Poi named Gaugan and 5 Month old Meyers Poi named Sunny
Hi, Glad to be here. I have two Pois, a 17 year old Red Belly and a 5 month old Meyers. I love parrots and making toys for them. My 17 year old Red Belly named Gaugan is a really affectionate mushy girl with lots of character and a very good talker. My 5 moth old Meyers named Sunny is a nice steady boy, very acrobatic and sings very sweet songs.

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Welcome to the forums! Glad you joined us! We'd love to see pics of Gaugan and Sunny.

Last edited:
OP
seagoat

seagoat

Oct 3, 2015
Kelowna, BC Canada
Parrots
Thanks for the Welcome and here are the pics of my sweet birds.

Attachments

• gaug preening 2.jpg
    gaug preening 2.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 72
  • the show bird 1.jpg
    the show bird 1.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 77

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Awww, they are little beauties! Thanks for sharing their photos!

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
Your birds are beautiful! I'm also a Poi lover/owner. Robin my male RB has been with me 21 years since he was a little boy. There are several Red Bellied owners on the forum. Welcome!

itchyfeet

Nov 1, 2014
Middle Earth
Parrots
Ethyl the cockatiel, Henry & Clarke the IRN's, and Skittles the lovebird (my daughters)
They're such beautiful birds! Welcome :) I'm trying to learn to enjoy toy making...it's a work in progress...

OP
seagoat

seagoat

Oct 3, 2015
Kelowna, BC Canada
Parrots
Thnks for the warm welcome. What has got me loving making toys for the is how much fun they have. i have made atom like toys for less than $15 Canadian and my living room and dining room looks like a jungle but the two Pois have lots of fun, and also space from each other when they need it.

Most Reactions

Latest posts