Hi!! I am from Singapore

Jethro

Jan 13, 2014
Greetings to all members. My name is Jethro and I am from Singapore. I have heard about parrot forum from my country.Am happy and glad to be here.:)

Crazy

Dec 25, 2013
Central Florida
Parrots
Buddy ❤️ - Cinnamon Cockatiel (1 y.o)
Sol - Budgie 😋 (17 y.o)
R.I.P. Luna 2002 - 2012 (Budgie) 💖💕
Welcome! We're glad to have you! :). I've heard Singapore is a beautiful place. I hope you'll like it here on the forums.

OP
J

Jethro

Jan 13, 2014
Thanks dude! By the way, what parrots are you keeping?

Crazy

Dec 25, 2013
Central Florida
Parrots
Buddy ❤️ - Cinnamon Cockatiel (1 y.o)
Sol - Budgie 😋 (17 y.o)
R.I.P. Luna 2002 - 2012 (Budgie) 💖💕
I currently only have a parakeet. I've had him for 10 years now. I'm getting a green cheek conure very soon though!

OP
J

Jethro

Jan 13, 2014
Wow!! Congrats.. :32: By the way, I just posted a request under parrot information. Hope to have the answer and advise from all of you soon. Plss advise me dear friend:(

Mike17

Aug 12, 2013
Media
Albums
Outback Western Australia
Parrots
Alex- Eclectus, Ariel- whiteface, Junior- pied, Custard-lutino, Ziggy- pearl cockatiels, Kermit- Princess parrot, Jade- Plumhead parrot, George- budgie, Coco- Rainbow lorikeet, Corey-Little Corella.
Hi Jethro (great name by the way!). My wife's from a little to your north :) We are in Oz though.

OP
J

Jethro

Jan 13, 2014
Hi Jethro (great name by the way!). My wife's from a little to your north :) We are in Oz though.

Hi Mike. I am a Christian. Jethro in the bible is the father in law of moses. Haha..:) Oz. Great! You keeping parrots too?

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Hello Bishan,

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay!

Please check the upper right hand corner of each post for the date. Jethro hasn't been on line since March of 2014.

Why not go to the following subforum and introduce yourself? I think a lot more members will respond to a new thread. :)

New Members Welcome - Parrot Forum - Parrot Owner's Community

Most Reactions