Hi Im new

Pinkbirdy

Feb 26, 2013
Clifton Springs Newyork
Parrots
macaw,LS2,congo grey,2Blk Hd caiques,Hawkhead,yellowstrk lory,Blue frnt amazon,sun conure ,Yellow sided greencheek ,Goffin ,Rosebreasted Cockatoo,Greenwing Macaw,Blue and Gold Macaw,Nanday conure,Ecle
So glad to be part of parrot people:) Theres no bird owners near me.

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
Hey Pink, welcome to the forum. You know we're going to bug you for pictures. Who's in charge of that flock?? the sun?

mistywaterwoman

Jan 25, 2013
New Orleans, LA
Parrots
2 Peach-faced lovebirds (1 SeaGreen)
welcomewagon.gif

OP
Pinkbirdy

Pinkbirdy

Feb 26, 2013
Clifton Springs Newyork
Parrots
macaw,LS2,congo grey,2Blk Hd caiques,Hawkhead,yellowstrk lory,Blue frnt amazon,sun conure ,Yellow sided greencheek ,Goffin ,Rosebreasted Cockatoo,Greenwing Macaw,Blue and Gold Macaw,Nanday conure,Ecle
Hi [I will work on pictures] Funny you ask whose in charge :) My LS2 thinks she is.But let me tell you about my sun.Shes the smallest and youngest of the bunch and OMG I should have named her the can opener! Out of my birds shes been the most difficult [but I know shes playing:)] I tell people [as you here about them ] If you can handle them ,dont be afraid of a bigger bird. Ive been reading through the forum a little and I think your the Amazon one.I have lots of questions .I have a rehomed blue front for 2 1/2 months.

ann

Feb 18, 2011
USA
Parrots
1 nanday conure Black Jack, 1 Brotogeris parakeet Whiff, 1 ring neck dove Eliza, and 6 society finches (3 are tame). RIP my parent pairs of societies and my little gouldian finches
welcome, It's great to have you here! conures sure are feisty ;) your amazon is gorgeous, you did a great thing rescuing her.

aliray

Jan 28, 2012
Rotonda West , Fla
Parrots
yellow sided green cheek conure,Chiquita Quaker parrot Sweetie Pie, African red bellied parrot Tiki, spanish timbrado canary Lucas
Hi and welcome to the forum and I second the request for pics of your fids PLEASE.:)

Most Reactions